Author Topic: need some build sheet help Alaskan t/a?  (Read 1056 times)

Offline barnfindcuda

need some build sheet help Alaskan t/a?
« on: December 16, 2009 - 10:59:22 PM »
hello,  i understand Alaskan T/A is the guy to ask about fender tags and build sheets, if you see this i could use some help,i have a 73 cuda 340 car i am going to be restoring, the fender tag is there and in good shape, the build sheet was under the back seat but i could not read it, is there a way to track down a build sheet or is there archives? i beleive the car was coded for the console mounted tape deck , the radio is correct for this and the console looks to have had mounts on it,  i really would like to make the car as correct as i can cosmeticly,  any help would be appreciated,  thanks

Alaskan_TA

Re: need some build sheet help Alaskan t/a?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009 - 11:15:58 PM »
How bad is the one you found? Got a photo or scan?

Have you checked for others yet? If not, look in the bottom springs of the front seat(s) under the carpet & behind the glove box liner.

What is the radio code on your tag?

Offline barnfindcuda

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009 - 05:14:50 AM »
thanks for the reply, i will take some photos of whats left of the build sheet and tag and post them, i am on my way to the airport and wont be back until the weekend, i did post pics of both some time ago, the pics are now gone, i have the interior all the way apart, i havent seen another sheet yet, one last thing to do, pull out the dash, i have been up under it and dont see one. the old one is still in the rear seat springs but is it pretty tattered,and there was also one under the passenger seat springs at one time but it is completley gone. thanks again

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009 - 08:58:37 PM »
Fender tag will tell you.
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline barnfindcuda

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009 - 04:39:58 PM »
here are some of the pics, i had to resize them, they have a watermark on them