Darnit why doesnt anyone answer?

Author Topic: Darnit why doesnt anyone answer?  (Read 1253 times)

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
Darnit why doesnt anyone answer?
« on: December 17, 2009 - 02:06:21 PM »
Im home, im excited about being off a few days. I have tried to call like 8 members here in 2 days. Wont anyone answer.  What?  You got caller ID? :smilielol:

I spoke with Russ, Neil, Ron, Ken, Kenny and Wages, but Jason, Slotts,Don, David, and a few others seem to be away from the phone. 

I have had no relax time at my home for 48 hrs straight for quite a while. I just want to tell everyone Hi, and now maybe KMA  since some wont answer :swaying:

Shop is warmed up, I tested the 499 on a stand and going to start getting ready to pull my 446 6pk out.  The ***** is, I am always by myself. Sucks to work alone and not have anyone around to talk with.   Wade , you got a few days off ?  I thought about drivin out yer way for a few hrs.

I wanna hear about Jasons new Stroker engine....all the details, I wanna talk to Don about his engine build and if he is going to store his car here, I wanna see Wades car do a burn out in his challenger in his fancy subdivision with the neighbors yelling at him. I wanna see chryco's rusty diesel truck pull up in the yard for the winter, I wanna hear Wages insulting me in person instead of over the phone, I want, I want,   lol

Hey everyone---MERRY CHRISTMAS   and be safe on the holiday travel.  You are all a great bunch of members.  I have more than a dozen gifts to send out. Please be patient.  I promise, they are yours and not going anywhere.

I have my new business, and no time to start sales.

But I have started to build another engine.  68 440 block, kb 237 pistons. Block decked   .020  which means some good compression with a flat top and valve reliefs. Bushed new 440 ly rods, forged crank.  If anyone is looking for a fresh short block, give me a yell-Wages will yell anyways.   I do get good prices on my machine work to.   I have a hone plate also.  If anyone needs something done, give me a try. Engine balancing for 175.   

Im here :cooldancing:      oops  I think my sugar is too high. Im wound up right now.  But im in the shop lookin to chat as I piddle around by myself :woo:   Good to be home. I slept 4 hrs last night :hyper:

Offline dutch

• Sr. Resident
Re: Darnit why doesnt anyone answer?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009 - 02:15:54 PM »
hey Alan,
enjoy your time home & merry christmas to you and your wife. (btw) How is your daughter doing?
*** Bart ***

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009 - 02:25:03 PM »
hey Alan,
enjoy your time home & merry christmas to you and your wife. (btw) How is your daughter doing?

Wow Dutch. Remarkable for you to memtion that.  I just got home late last night. I hadnt been home 10 minutes and Sarah called me.  She had went to the doctor yesterday for her check up.  Everything was negative.  All gone :2thumbs:  No signs of the cancer in cells or blood.  I have been blessed and feel the need to tythe more and spread the joy of the spirit.  Thank you for thinking of Sarah, I will let her know that members here were wondering about her progress.

Today just seems to be great to be alive.   

Offline dutch

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009 - 04:13:59 PM »
  good for her   :2thumbs:
*** Bart ***

Offline thedodgeboys

• Resident
  • ''Normal’s Overrated''
    • THE DODGE BOYS
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009 - 04:53:46 PM »
 :iagree:
  good for her   :2thumbs:

Enjoy your down time Al I have 1 more day of work then 14 off can't wait.
Go Fast & Have Fun...
70 6.1 HEMI 6-speed Drop Top...

Offline thedodgeboys

• Resident
  • ''Normal’s Overrated''
    • THE DODGE BOYS
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009 - 05:13:13 PM »
 :wave:
I just called mopar ALs speed shop but no one answered
must be that bigblock making to much power  :burnout:

edit: Happy you called me back it was nice to talk to you tonight. Hope your steak was good.  :bananasmi
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009 - 08:25:36 PM by thedodgeboys »
Go Fast & Have Fun...
70 6.1 HEMI 6-speed Drop Top...

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009 - 05:29:48 PM »
Good talking to you.  Peggy throug you a kiss back. She bought me 2  very large ribeyes and I will enjoy one tonight. You want the other?   Waxing my car right now.   Been a great day and free bird is playin as im typing.  Winding me up with all that leed

Offline MOPAR FANATIC

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009 - 06:09:04 PM »
HELLO,HELLO,AL YOU there?hmmmmmmmmmm,must have the wrong number.  :lol: no watch you mean al.  :thumbsup:
71 Challenger 340 a/t
2013 Plum Crazy Hemi R/T 6SPD

Offline 'Cuda Hunter

• Sr. Resident
  • Tastes Like Chicken
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009 - 07:44:12 PM »
Wish I was closer.  You could just pop in here. 
I am always alone in my garage.

Merry Christmas!!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009 - 07:55:07 PM »
A bunch of us in chat now

Offline the_engineers

• Resident
  • Cheap, fast, reliable...pick 2
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009 - 09:28:37 PM »
PM sent.
Brooks

1971 'Cuda 360
2004 Infiniti G35 6-spd Coupe
2001 Toyota Solara Convertible
2002 GMC Savana 1500 Explorer Hightop Conversion
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger...keeping the Slant.  Rocking the turbos.

Offline Slotts

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2009 - 09:38:46 PM »
 :dunno:  I read this and remembered that I left my phone downstairs. I had to run back downstairs to see if I had a missed call.

No missed calls.  :violin:

:roflsmiley:

Slotts

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009 - 09:43:00 PM »
:dunno:  I read this and remembered that I left my phone downstairs. I had to run back downstairs to see if I had a missed call.

No missed calls.  :violin:

:roflsmiley:

Slotts

Well, I called you my friend....thank you for the christmas card.  I am blessed to have a friend like you

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
  • My M46 Barracuda! Member Since:October 01, 2005
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009 - 09:43:47 PM »
No missed calls here either  O wait yes I did about a dash I wanted to buy and got the deal done.
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline dodj

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2009 - 10:06:40 PM »
Wish I was closer.  You could just pop in here. 
I am always alone in my garage.

Merry Christmas!!
Same here Moparal. I'm always working alone in my garage. I'm just 1277 miles straight north just into Canada. Heats on. Beers cold. Stop in. :2thumbs:
Scott
1973 Challenger  440 4 spd 
2007.5 3500 6.7 Cummins Diesel, Anarchy tuned.
Good friends don't let friends do stupid things. ........alone.