Author Topic: E Body 4-Speed Pedals and Tunnel Hump Needed....  (Read 2635 times)

Offline wingnut-27

• E-Body's Rock!!! Hopefully mine will one day too!
E Body 4-Speed Pedals and Tunnel Hump Needed....
« on: December 23, 2009 - 07:08:56 PM »
Hey Guys!   Just scored a 4 speed setup for my chally,but it didn't come with pedals or a 4 speed hump/tunnel thingy... Anybody have these pieces in usable condition? If not,even a seized up set can be saved with some effort I would hope... I could have it sent to a friend in N.California and I have a paypal account to pay for things,if preferred...  Hope someone can help!  Cheers and Happy Holidays!!!

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
Re: E Body 4-Speed Pedals and Tunnel Hump Needed....
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009 - 07:34:43 PM »
Did you know that brewers performance sells everything brand new that you need to do that job? They are not bad on prices either.  Here's a link. You may need them in the future for other parts. And you also have other options for these parts to

http://www.brewersperformance.com/

Offline mopardave

• Sponsor
  • Resident
  • 1973 Challenger F8 in and out, 68 383,727 3.23 pos
    • rosevillemoparts
Mopar Dave
Rosevillemoparts.com

if I haven't replied to your post or PM email me direct    dradcliffe@mikeriehls.com

70 FK5 Challenger RT/SE
70 FC7 70 Road Runner - Sold
71 FM3 Challenger RT
71 Cuda (in process for restoration)
73 F8 Challenger
1990 XJ - sold
2000 Dakota Quad Cab
2010 Ram Crew Cab 2500 4wd - sold
2015 Ram Crew Cab 2500 4wd Black Out

Offline 71cudajoe

• 71 Cuda Restoration Project
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009 - 10:55:03 PM »
I do have a brand new brake/clutch pedal assembly from Kiesler that came with my Tremec. I already had new pedals in the car when I bought it, so I didn't need the new ones. I have no idea what it would be worth. If you're interested at all, I can dig it out of the packaging, take some pictures and let you see it.
David - '71 HEMI Cuda Retro-mod
FOR PICS VISIT www.71cuda.net

Offline wingnut-27

• E-Body's Rock!!! Hopefully mine will one day too!
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009 - 01:10:24 PM »
Thanks Cudajoe!  Better shoot me a price for them before I bother you for pics... As nice as I'm sure they are,I'm on a shoestring budget( the wrong way to build a nice ebody,I know...) Unfortunately,it one of the main reasons my restoration is taking so long too!  AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!     Cheers and Happy Holidays Joe!   Jeff in BC

Offline 71cudajoe

• 71 Cuda Restoration Project
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2009 - 03:33:05 PM »
Thanks Cudajoe!  Better shoot me a price for them before I bother you for pics... As nice as I'm sure they are,I'm on a shoestring budget( the wrong way to build a nice ebody,I know...) Unfortunately,it one of the main reasons my restoration is taking so long too!  AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!     Cheers and Happy Holidays Joe!   Jeff in BC

Getting pictures was no problem. I am happy to do it (see below). I can certainly understand the need for budgets on a build -- restoring any eBody is not cheap. I really don't know what this unit is worth, but I'd be willing to sell it for whatever is a fair price. If you are interested at all, feel free to send me a PM with an offer -- if not, that's okay too. Good luck with your project and Happy Holidays to you too!

David - '71 HEMI Cuda Retro-mod
FOR PICS VISIT www.71cuda.net