B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc. response to ECS

Author Topic: B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc. response to ECS  (Read 2216 times)

Offline beaparts

B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc. response to ECS
« on: January 18, 2010 - 08:25:36 PM »
First, I would like to say I'm sorry for not spending more time on Cuda-Challenger than I have, it’s been a zoo here for quite some time and it seems like we are one step behind the 8 ball.  Our company has been extremely blessed with the opportunity to deal with many high quality MOPAR enthusiasts out there and if you’ve spend any amount of time with myself you understand my position as being a MOPAR freak.  I love the conversation with customers, the chance to help them in any way I can and, at the end of the day, consider every one of them my friend.  We work very hard at producing the absolute best parts available without compromise, believe me when I say this, it’s a ton of work with extremely long hours and sacrifice  to maintain the quality and service I demand.  I’m a company owner and I know, first hand, all the drama involved to maintain and protect everything that was worked so hard to build.

This brings me to the very disturbing threads about Vin stickers and ECS Automotive.  I don’t mean to beat a dead horse here, however, I feel very compelled to share my thoughts as a like minded business owner.   I’ve been to Dave’s facility and witnessed, first hand, the process and the length Dave goes to when making all his product.  As crazy as I am about these parts, I’m not sure I could keep up with him.  He is absolutely the most anal retentive person I have ever met and his products are as close to being faithful to the original as it gets.  I purchase every sticker for every Cuda/Challenger I’ve restored for myself and I’m are on number 5.  I don’t fault Dave for being so protective about the products he produces, he works harder at perfection than any person I know in this hobby.  I feel grateful to be considered one of his friends, course that couldn’t have happened if the parts I purchased from him was junk. :2cents:

Michael C. Ross – Owner
B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc.
www.beaparts.com
330-725-3990

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
Re: B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc. response to ECS
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010 - 09:35:02 PM »
Mr Mike, thanks for the imput.  Myself, I think ECS is top notch and hadn't even had a second thought on anyone elses product.  And your parts are always top shelf when I buy from you.

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010 - 09:55:21 PM »
At the same time....

The multiple threads are likely to give the mods nose bleeds.

This is between Dave & Sergio, let them handle it.  ;)

Offline torredcuda

• Sr. Resident
  • Epping NH joined 11/23/03
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010 - 09:14:40 AM »
I completely understand  Dave being protective about his products but is it illegal to resell a product without a license agreement if the manufacturer already has one?   :dunno:
Jeff
72 Barracuda 340/4spd  Torred
70 roadrunner 383/auto  In-Violet
70 Duster 360/auto drag car  (Petty Blue soon)
04 Ram 2500 5.7 Hemi

Offline noschevys

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010 - 02:01:40 PM »
Hi Dave!!  Hope all is well, I will be contacting you soon about the camaro tire pressure decal.  Sorry Mopar guys for mentioning the camaro word! 

Keith

Offline torredcuda

• Sr. Resident
  • Epping NH joined 11/23/03
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010 - 06:13:44 PM »

Hi Jeff,
It is not illegal to sell these labels through an approved dealer.  We have hundreds of Collision Repair Facilities that purchase our VIN decals and use them to complete their customer vehicle repairs.  Thanks for the question. 

DW

Thanks for clarifying.  :2thumbs:
Jeff
72 Barracuda 340/4spd  Torred
70 roadrunner 383/auto  In-Violet
70 Duster 360/auto drag car  (Petty Blue soon)
04 Ram 2500 5.7 Hemi