Author Topic: 318 magnum parts  (Read 599 times)

Offline DodgeFreak

• Cars and trucks are my friends..
318 magnum parts
« on: March 07, 2010 - 10:23:00 PM »
I ended up pulling the motor apart because i didn't want someone to get a junk motor. pulled it apart heads at a glance look good.. I'm going to list all the parts i'll ship everything but the crank and the block...I may ship the crank.  I haven't looked everything over extreamly well but I'm going to once i get off work tomorrow or i'll do it tuesday night, also if you want part numbers i'll get them also all parts are in my garage and located in lodi wisconsin. parts will be cleaned before shipped:

Heads- $50 plus ride and may have to be shipped seperatly, At glance i seen no cracking between valves. or anywhere else

Intake 93 egr (with injectors and fuel rail one injector plug got smashed alittle and male part got bent alittle could probably still use if cleaned it up and bent the end back i'll get a picture of it) 25 plus shipping

Tb with sensors 10 plus shipping

exhaust manifolds (i think came out of a jeep they look different than my dakota manifolds) 25 plus shipping

cam\roller lifters (has varnish and needs cleaned up some, i'll look over better and up date the post by tomorrow night) 10 plus shipping

timing chain cover 5 plus shipping

oil pan (dented on bottom some but no holes) 5 plus shipping

valve covers - 10 plus shipping

Crank (needs turned) 15 pick up preferred possibly ship

piston and rods ( not 100% sure all caps got put on the correct rods as the main caps were off so i'm not sure if they had rod caps off also, they got put back on the same rod as i took them off, pistons standard bore, will split up) 20 plus shipping for all or 2 plus shipping each

Block (missing rear main cap) 25 pick up only

Pictures will be here tomorrow night or tuesday night. Thanks for the ad.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010 - 10:28:55 PM by DodgeFreak »
74 Plymouth Duster- restoring

77 Dodge D150 shortbox- as long as i don't change my mind will be a step side dually diesel or a 383 powered truck

04 durango 4.7