Author Topic: Holy COW!!!!  (Read 996 times)

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
  • 2017 Carlisle or BUST...
    • JS Custom Cars
Holy COW!!!!
« on: March 10, 2010 - 03:02:17 PM »
Have you guys ever experienced the 'Cuda-Challenger board across 65 INCHES of high-definition TV?!?!

I JUST got my brand new Intel i7 HP desktop computer.  Total time using so far, less than 30 minutes, but I LOVE it...  3 Ghz, 8G DDR3 ram, 1TB of storage, wireless internet, and most importantly, HDMI outputs right out of the box.  Who the heck needs computer monitors anymore?!?!

So now I'm browsing this site in my game room on the 65" Mitsubishi DLP TV that Santa brought me a few months ago.

I'll have to get a pic up here shortly.  :)

Jeff
2000 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe - 8.0L V10, 6-Speed Tremec
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Trail Rated - 4.7L V8, Auto
2010 Dodge Challenger SE Rallye - 3.5L V6, Auto (Wife's!)

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
Re: Holy COW!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010 - 04:04:51 PM »
38 inch was the biggest monitor I've viewed the site with.  I could always hook it to my 104" in the basement as it is capible of internet and has HDMI outputs on it.   :wow:

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
    • JS Custom Cars
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010 - 05:48:48 PM »
Sledge - yes, I am.  And I've never seen that siggy of yours before - that's HILARIOUS!!  I totally need a smiley driving my Viper...  ...kicking Don's butt.  :)

Offline moparmaniac59

• Resident
  • Drive it like ya stole it!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010 - 07:14:48 PM »
So what's the latest scoop on the Viper?? Done any mods? :dunno: Did you decide to change the interior color?? One of the guys in my car club bought an '08 Viper and sent it down to Hennesy for some serious mods. I know a lot of Viper guys don't like Hennesy, but I think this thing will be wicked. I'll have to post up some pics when he has it completed. It will be featured at the next TMC car show the end of this month.

Matt B.
Matt

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
    • JS Custom Cars
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010 - 02:41:04 PM »
Nah - I've been too busy trying to fix her woes.  Luckily I've dodged some pretty expensive bullets with it - the check engine light was extremely cheap, and the parking brake repair was... ...free.  :)  I'm debating getting the HID headlight kit for it, but first the new computer needs a few accessories - so maybe for my birthday or something.

My wife had a pretty cool idea - actually it augmented one of my cool ideas...  I had thought about keeping the Viper black, getting deep purple racing stripes down it, and doing a two-tone black-and-purple interior scheme.  Then I was going to get Purple "Decepticon" logos (from The Transformers) and put one on each "fender" (Viper doesn't really have fenders) and replace the Viper logo on the front bumper with a third.  I was also going to get black wheels with a subtle purple lip or stripe.  My WIFE'S cool idea was to then go and get the brand new Camaro (I want one anyways) with the Autobot package, which basically makes it look like Bumblebee from the recent movies.  Then I'd have an Autobot and a Decepticon, and I could put 'em in the garage and let 'em have deathmatches in there...  :)

I didn't say I was going to DO it, but it WOULD be kinda cool.  :)

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
    • JS Custom Cars
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010 - 06:46:28 PM »
Dude, where'd the post from the "Sledge" member go?  I was trying to show someone those smileys he had...

Offline NoMope Greg

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2010 - 07:31:00 PM »
Dude, where'd the post from the "Sledge" member go?  I was trying to show someone those smileys he had...

"Sledgehammer" is Jason, aka StRoKeR.  Those smilies are him and MoparAl leaving Don (CudaGuy) in the dust at Carlisle this year. 
Greg
2003 Ford Escape XLS
Currently Mopar-less :(