Author Topic: 71 barracuda fenders for sale  (Read 827 times)

Offline 572b1cuda

71 barracuda fenders for sale
« on: March 15, 2010 - 05:41:09 PM »
i just got my new gilled fenders today (thanks daniel/e body products) so i am selling the standard barracuda fenders. they are still on the car but i want to see if anyone wants them when i get them off the car in a few weeks. i would like to get $250 each or $450 for the pair. i really dont want to ship them but i do have the boxes the new fenders came in so i could put them in there and ship them if the buyer sets up and pays for shipping and all i have to do is drop them off somewhere. these can be used ona 70 also. i do have a couple of pretty clean pass side 70 fenders also. call 845 519 6072 or pm me. thanks for the ad c/c

Offline mopar12372

• mopartech
Re: 71 barracuda fenders for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010 - 10:13:01 PM »
i am intrested in the fenders , the only way to figure out shipping is to weigh them and the area code so if you want to seel them i am intrested but you will have to take them to federal express or ups to get them measured and weighed for shipping cost . thanks bill
MOPARTECH.NET ( come over and visit some time )
RESTO PICTURES
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=71096.30

Offline mopar12372

• mopartech
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010 - 10:15:09 PM »
 :picture: bith sides and condition please
MOPARTECH.NET ( come over and visit some time )
RESTO PICTURES
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=71096.30

Offline 572b1cuda

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010 - 11:15:23 AM »
i will take some pics for you send me your email address. they are still on the car from the picture above .they have some dings but nothing major. i didnt put this car together so i dont know the history off them but once they are off of the car i can give a better description. i can weigh and measure the box with the new fenders and get a shipping price, but i am not sure if ups or fedex ships boxes this big, they were shipped to me from a freight company. but i can check.

Offline whitsend

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010 - 09:57:07 AM »
Hey guys,

Just wanted to offer another option on shipping if it works for you. I had some Challenger fenders shipped from Washington State to Michigan a few years back but did it via Greyhound. If you have a GH terminal near you, this may be a cheaper option for you. Good luck!  :cheers:

Whitsend

Offline 572b1cuda

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010 - 09:55:58 AM »
i had some fenders shipped to me via greyhound a few years ago and you are right the price wasn't bad (i think $75-80) but they showed up at my terminal 2 days apart and i wouldn't be able to be shipped in the boxes, they would have to be loose. i am checking with the freight company that shipped the gilled fenders to me for a buyer in ca.