71 Cuda has come home!

Author Topic: 71 Cuda has come home!  (Read 2381 times)

Offline Burpin Chunks

• http://mikescuda.net/cuda-challenger/burpin_chunks
Re: 71 Cuda has come home!
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2004 - 11:35:43 PM »
I wish we could live in a world that didnt take money. a world where everyone worked because they like too, according to their talents but its not. I didnt need a second cuda so yes I bought it to resale it or mine. Even if the car was givin to me its worth what it is worth. or is that its worth only what someone will pay for it. oh no i have gone cross eyed. you never know it may not sell. I also had thought if I left it at a high price that the person that bought it would buy it to restore back original... that would be the only way to get his money from it. but what do I know, clones bring in alot of money these days too.

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2004 - 11:36:13 PM »
There's NO WAY he could lose!  Good for you, Burpin!
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

chargin

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2004 - 11:43:54 PM »
man great find!! i need to start goin to your church... everybody at my church is a chevy fan!!!!
if you don't mind my askin, where at in Idaho did u get the car, just curious beings i'm from Idaho.

god bless,
                Chargin

Offline 71'cuda340

• Mopar OR slow car!
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2004 - 12:34:30 AM »
Before you sell it,  are you still going to see if your 72 cuda wheels will fit it?     ::)     Just curious.

Offline Burpin Chunks

• http://mikescuda.net/cuda-challenger/burpin_chunks
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2004 - 06:53:41 AM »
Before you sell it,  are you still going to see if your 72 cuda wheels will fit it?     ::)     Just curious.

yes as promised. Im thinking they will fit but only after the rear end is raised up. I know the front ones will fit. unless there is a difference in the 71 72 that I dont know about.

Offline CHARGER_FAN

• Undercover Charger
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2004 - 04:52:15 PM »
As usual, I'm late to this thread!

Burpin', congrats on your great score! I can't say I wouldn't try & flip it myself.
If you're anything like me, that money could go a long ways toward getting what you really want.

'70 Charger 500