OVERHAULIN

Author Topic: OVERHAULIN  (Read 6625 times)

Offline 70RAG383

• I'm a llama!
Re: OVERHAULIN
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2004 - 04:12:02 PM »
My opinion of the overhauled Challenger episode:

1. Wheels are too big for the car but I liked Foose's design with the rallye look.
2. Paint is ok but a traditional Mopar color would have been better.  AAR-like stripes were appropriate.
3. Excellent interior.  Love the seats and the new steering wheel.
4. Should have stuck a Hemi in the Chall instead of that tired 440.
5. Excellent attitude of Foose, the builders and the guy host.  They seem to understand the whole Mopar thing.
6. Cute the girl host. 

Offline miketyler

• Resident
    • www.miketyler.net
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2004 - 05:52:42 PM »
yes, the wheels were just too tall and detracted from the Challengers simple but elegant original design.

Nice that he didn't hack things up, no cutting fenders, splitting bumpers and such. Will make it easier if future owners want to take the exterior back to the orginal look on down the road.

Courtney is a tall chick and is way too hott!!!!  :-*

72' Cuda restomod
70 Mustang Mach 1
07' Toyota Tacoma Prerunner Dbl cab in Speedway Blue!
01' Honda 1100 Shadow Sabre
96' Seadoo Challenger

Offline onebadhemi

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2004 - 06:10:07 PM »
yes, the wheels were just too tall and detracted from the Challengers simple but elegant original design.

Nice that he didn't hack things up, no cutting fenders, splitting bumpers and such. Will make it easier if future owners want to take the exterior back to the orginal look on down the road.

Courtney is a tall chick and is way too hott!!!!  :-*

she could hang in my garage any time!

Then all four of us would be happy :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 13, 2004 - 06:27:02 PM by onebadhemi »

1970 R/T Challenger
1971 Pro street"HEMI" Challenger
2003 V-10 Ram 2500 Q/C
2006 Charger R/T

Offline 74chall

• Mopar or No Car
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2004 - 07:13:01 PM »
Dammn Pam Anderson looks like an un fed neglected stray dog with the ribs showin. Thats not my kind of girl. i like a girl with some meat on her bones, Not chunky, but not skinny like that! Anyway!, the challenger turned out pretty nice except what they did to the interior. they killed the seats with the recovering! Woudl have been nice all black!
Hey I had those summit seats before anyone in a challenger! They copied! LoL!! ;D

Offline HEMI HUNTER

• SERIOUS H.P.IS REALLY COOL
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2004 - 07:57:59 PM »
Heres my take on the show.... I'm a property manager for a bunch of hollywood producers and directors,have been around t.v. and movie sets ...............ABSOLUTLY  NOTHING  on t.v. ISN'T scripted, reality t.v. is
all planned in advance.punked,survivor.........etc.  think about it if my vert gets "stolen" I'm not ok with phone calls from cops I'm looking myself,calling more than one police,etc.

I'm going to have one of my clients contact spike t.v. funkmaster flex is done on east coast,they look for cars
they don't do sob storries.

I took a pic of my 70 vert on  the pool patio of the PENTHOUSE estate today I'll post later, bank forclosed
on propertynow its like my house.  11 point buck soon to be on my wall
Why are the only other cars on the road all in my rear view mirror?  Oh yeah cause I got a 440/6 pack

Thank you GOD for the "Go Fast Division"

Offline HEMI HUNTER

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2004 - 10:24:40 PM »
penthouse mansion minus naked chicks

[attachment deleted by admin]
Why are the only other cars on the road all in my rear view mirror?  Oh yeah cause I got a 440/6 pack

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2004 - 10:33:28 PM »
Sweet car Hemi Hunter!!  Love the looks of that Challenger!!  As much as I love naked CHICKS . . . good move!   ;D  ;D  ;D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2004 - 10:39:47 PM by 4cruzin »

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2004 - 01:41:20 AM »

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday • Oct 13, 2004 • 12:45:43 AM »       

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not bad for only 7 Days , not the way I  would do my car but different , paint can easily be changed , didn`t like the dash mod , wheels are a 10 min fix , probably corners well on those , I would have kept the wing or used the T/A spoiler
The Cuda on Rides was awesome too , similar to my 70 but taken a lot further , better budget though   
 Report to moderator     

« Last Edit: October 14, 2004 - 03:22:47 AM by LB69 »

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Offline HEMI HUNTER

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2004 - 08:20:47 AM »
Heres my take on the show.... I'm a property manager for a bunch of hollywood producers and directors,have been around t.v. and movie sets ...............ABSOLUTLY  NOTHING  on t.v. ISN'T scripted, reality t.v. is
all planned in advance.punked,survivor.........etc.  think about it if my vert gets "stolen" I'm not ok with phone calls from cops I'm looking myself,calling more than one police,etc.

I'm going to have one of my clients contact spike t.v. funkmaster flex is done on east coast,they look for cars
they don't do sob storries.

I took a pic of my 70 vert on  the pool patio of the PENTHOUSE estate today I'll post later, bank forclosed
on propertynow its like my house.  11 point buck soon to be on my wall

Offline HEMI HUNTER

« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2004 - 08:21:50 AM »
oops!   I meant I actlike its my house

Offline 1972-340challenger

• ;;
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2004 - 08:47:30 AM »
even though i am a young gun you can call me old fashion becuase i would have killed foose for touching my classic, plus he did not even put anything new under the hood,  i mean thats the least he could of done but all he did was paint it and get stupid ass 20's on it, come on now who really needs 20 inch rims man.

Offline moparnut

• Resident
  • Nutin like a nice Piece of Hickory"Clint Eastwood
    • My Photo's
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2004 - 09:31:43 AM »
ass 20's on it, come on now who really needs 20 inch rims man.
Only if you want a terrible ride that will jar your teeth and give you hemmoroids
70 Barracuda Gran Coupe,383-4bbl,# Match
2012 Subaru Forester
70 D100 Adventurer 383 pickup
02 F250 S'cab Powerstroke 7.3 4x4 6 speed Manual
06 Honda VTX1800S Spec 3

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2004 - 06:44:08 PM »
Hey Guys I didnt think those rims were that bad I think the paint job killed it!  I mean there a little extreme but you guys are justbeating those rims in the ground I think he did a great job on them.

Cuda Guy
The Cuda Guy Project is on going!

Member Since January 14, 2002

Offline torredcuda

• Sr. Resident
  • Epping NH joined 11/23/03
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2004 - 07:51:38 PM »
Lots of different opinions on what we like and don`t like,here`s mine- I`m not a big fan of that style custom but I think it came out pretty nice for what it is.I liked the mettalic green paint as it really sparkled in the sunlight.I don`t like the 19 & 20" billet Rallye look and they are way too much for a Challengerand just look stupid!I do like the clean look  but definitly would not have shaved the door handles.The interior was Ok and went with the style of the exterior.I do agree all these custom car biulders are starting to look alike.I liked the Rides `cuda with the Hemi but the silver did nothing for it,put some color on theat thing will ya Joe! ;D
Jeff
72 Barracuda 340/4spd  Torred
70 roadrunner 383/auto  In-Violet
70 Duster 360/auto drag car  (Petty Blue soon)
04 Ram 2500 5.7 Hemi

Offline 1973challenger360

• Resident
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2004 - 06:04:05 PM »
those rims on the challenger are probably worth 3-5K one off Foose 19"and 20" with new rubber.  SELL THEM

plus there to expensive to melt :P
1965 barracuda. Was 273/2 904 car had 440 360 in plans
1996 Dodge 1500 ST 5.2 Np3500 4x2 club cab short bed

2008 Veracruz AWD Limited     I pay she drives