OVERHAULIN

Author Topic: OVERHAULIN  (Read 6623 times)

Offline miketyler

• Resident
    • www.miketyler.net
Re: OVERHAULIN
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2004 - 10:28:05 AM »
Yes, the wheels are the tip of the iceberg and something else to note here; if you take the sentimental value away from this and look at the cars inital value (and its potential) the guy is still on top. Once a machine wears the Foose design logo, it is in a whole different show class. Granted the guy was attached to the machine since birth but the car has probably doubled in value since it was "Foosed".

Truly, not everyone can be bought but once the owner gets past the shock of the transformation, he may find that he could sell his car and easily afford another even nicer car than he had previous.

Me? Although its a liitle more extreme than I'd personally prefer, I'd show it and drive it and enjoy the notoriety! (and then sell it ;D )       
72' Cuda restomod
70 Mustang Mach 1
07' Toyota Tacoma Prerunner Dbl cab in Speedway Blue!
01' Honda 1100 Shadow Sabre
96' Seadoo Challenger

Offline bus freak

« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2004 - 10:44:56 AM »
I think the rims were cool, They would look great in a 15 and 16 inch with bigger tires. Putting  20s and 19 on a muscle car is like putting 24s with 1 inch high tires on a Hummer. 

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2004 - 12:34:11 PM »
I dont think the rims were bad at all.  I think if the paint had been diferent the rims wouldnt look so darn bad.  As far a wearing the FOOSE name you are so right once the year has passed he should put that bad boy on ebay and get him an original HEMI RT so he can really poke his chest out!!!

Cuda Guy
The Cuda Guy Project is on going!

Member Since January 14, 2002