1973 Challenger Project car many photos

Author Topic: 1973 Challenger Project car many photos  (Read 2219 times)

Offline reflections7

• God Bless
1973 Challenger Project car many photos
« on: May 18, 2010 - 06:09:04 PM »
1973 Dodge Challenger Ralley

New ESPO XHD leaf springs standard ride hight,upper and lower control arm bushings,upper and lower ball joints,inner and outer tie rods,Idler arm,rotors,calipers,wheelbearings,wheel studs,rear axle seals,brake pads,brake shoes,front windshield,dash woodgrain, tach electronics replaced with modern board, dash cap,performance torsion bars,gas tank, side marker lights all above new.
Both rear quarters replaced and both front inner fenders paint is good but not show quality. Many photos located at this site.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v313/reflections7/73%20Challenger/

Car needs to be finished sold as is where is. Please look at photos. Matching numbers 340 engine, 727 trans, 340 dissasembled and was that way when I bought the car. Eng stand and hoist included. 72 bumper brackets on car to bring in bumpers. The rubber filler pieces for 73 are in good condition and included if you want to go back to 73 look on the bumpers.
Front and rear sway bars included need cleaned up. 8 ¾ with 323 open and extra 489 case also cone type good posi included. 
Car is located between Atlanta Ga and Columbus Ga.  You will need a car trailer and truck for all the parts.  I was rebuilding  the entire car and a few things are gone like  fuel line brake lines and radiator,all were not in good enough condition for me. Also rear bumper.  Clean title numbers on firewall, core support, vin tag,title, engine, fender tags all match.     6500.00   efbalt@gmail.com

wagesofsin

Re: 1973 Challenger Project car many photos
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010 - 08:01:19 PM »
thats a perty car!!

:2thumbs:

good luck with the sale.