Author Topic: My AAR made a cars in barns site along with my old 69 1/2 lift off hood car  (Read 4000 times)

Offline Transamcuda.com

• Numbers cruncher and expert at nothing.
    • Transamcuda.com
I woke up this morning pretty early and couldnt fall back asleep. So I was thinking of what searches i could do on google that I havent done before. So I typed in AAR in junk yard and low and behold I found my AAR on a cars in barns type site. Along with my old 69 1/2 lift off hood car and a few other pix off of my gallery that they borrowed. Check it out.
 :o  ::)

http://home.arcor.de/marlborohh/htmlhp/carsmore/moparjard3.html
Dont forget to register your AAR at the AAR Registry only at www.transamcuda.com 1981 AAR's on file. Also info on 70 thru 74 E-Bodies. Ask me about yours!!

lemonboy69

Man... that makes me cry... looks like this 'Cuda led a pretty ROUGH life!!! :o :o

LB

Offline 74chall

• Mopar or No Car
DID YOU SEE THE ROAD RUNNER IN THE SEWER PIPE!!!

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04

Man... that makes me cry... looks like this 'Cuda led a pretty ROUGH life!!! :o :o

LB    notice the other mopar behind it?

Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert

Man thats pretty cool to find that!!  :D Not many people can say that.

Mannnnn those cars are in deed a sad sight to behold.  :'( Heaps of awesome cars see the yellow with white billboards '71 Cuda 340?

:-\ :-[ :(

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
Hey Topcat,
  I think that Mopar behind the Cuda is a 62 Dart. My neighbor waaay back in the day had one. I could never figure out the off-set headlights ??? Fugly for sure.

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

lemonboy69

I was leaning more towards that being a '64ish... I really like that big grill!! ;) :D :o

LB

Offline DodgeFreak

• Cars and trucks are my friends..
I was leaning towards 64 too but i'm not real good at telling years back that far i can get close but no cigar...
74 Plymouth Duster- restoring

77 Dodge D150 shortbox- as long as i don't change my mind will be a step side dually diesel or a 383 powered truck

04 durango 4.7

Offline 1973challenger360

• Resident
All mopars ?

I like the picture with the Nova (pink) and the AMX (red)

The Wing AAR/TA and Gilled/billboard cars saden me the most, and the Hemi and 6 packs and the 340's and 383 400 318 / 6  oh he!! Im getting a GUN and hunting some of them down.
1965 barracuda. Was 273/2 904 car had 440 360 in plans
1996 Dodge 1500 ST 5.2 Np3500 4x2 club cab short bed

2008 Veracruz AWD Limited     I pay she drives

Offline Transamcuda.com

• Transamcuda.com
I didnt even notice it until today but thats even what looks like a swedish website. and... He didnt even show an after shot of my lift off hood car. so i will!!!

My AAR is in the lingering stages of a resto and the only cleaned up shot I ahve is this one.

The Bahama Yellow 340 with white billboards has been restored and is making its rounds at a few shows on the east coast.  And the Burnt Orange AAR with yellow front rubber bumper has started to be worked on but the restoration stalled several years ago. So at least a couple of the cars have been saved!!! It was still odd to find that!!
Dont forget to register your AAR at the AAR Registry only at www.transamcuda.com 1981 AAR's on file. Also info on 70 thru 74 E-Bodies. Ask me about yours!!

Offline MoparMan440

• Drive fast, take chances !
Re: My AAR made a cars in barns site along with my old 69 1/2 lift off hood car
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2004 - 01:02:38 AM »
Transamcuda those are two very nice cars.  Good luck with the AAR resto.

Offline Moparmatt

• Resident
  • Mopar or No Car - Member Since 10/09/03
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2004 - 02:47:11 PM »
Oh well... where was that 71 340 Cuda?

I've been trying to clean up the pics for a few months now, in order to read the license plate and try to track it.

Oh yeah, have any info on that 70 Chally 440-6 Ragtop w/ 4-spd? The one that the former police officer in Pennsylvania owned and now has sitting? ;D

Offline Transamcuda.com

• Transamcuda.com
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2004 - 01:09:56 AM »
The 71 340 Cuda in the snow has been restored. and as I said in the thread about the 6 pack convertible. That car will never be sold and at this point is too far gone unless you re-body it. Trust me everyone I know has tried to buy that car since its been setting and its not going anywhere. :-\