Author Topic: Underemover  (Read 1895 times)

Offline drewcrane

Underemover
« on: June 10, 2010 - 05:31:03 PM »
I used this product "Underemoval" it worked great but for some reason it says my uploader is full so i cant  post any pix,but the product works as advertised,water based non caustic, and i do have before and after pix,if i figure this out i will post them  :useless:

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
Re: Underemover
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010 - 07:44:50 PM »
Drew,

My suggestion is that you use a file uploader website to enable your pictures to be posted. The good thing about doing it this way is that the pictures won't ever be removed sometime in the future. This forum as others, need cleaning out attachments from time to time.

The website I prefer using is Imageshack. http://imageshack.us/

No need to register to use it. Hit the browse, click on the picture you want to post, then upload it. You can add multiple pics also and post them directly. Once the pic loads, on the bottom it says, Links to share your image.

Copy the forum code. Paste it here after your own writing. Then post it.
It will show up.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline drewcrane

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010 - 09:49:32 AM »
Drew,

My suggestion is that you use a file uploader website to enable your pictures to be posted. The good thing about doing it this way is that the pictures won't ever be removed sometime in the future. This forum as others, need cleaning out attachments from time to time.

The website I prefer using is Imageshack. http://imageshack.us/

No need to register to use it. Hit the browse, click on the picture you want to post, then upload it. You can add multiple pics also and post them directly. Once the pic loads, on the bottom it says, Links to share your image.

Copy the forum code. Paste it here after your own writing. Then post it.
It will show up.

ah haa i knew there was a way but i use several different forums and i get confused sometimes with the different styles ,and ways of posting but thanks for the info , i will try later on , and see how it works im sure i can do it , just need the time but thanks again topcat i will get some pix here soon

Offline drewcrane

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010 - 11:09:11 AM »
http://img12.imageshack.us/g/dsc03683ud.jpg/

is there a way to link it so the pics just show up here?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010 - 11:12:05 AM by drewcrane »

Offline IMNCARN82

• Resident
  • LeDZeP
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2010 - 11:36:59 AM »
scrapie scrapie ...   oh how i don't miss that! :eek4:   Looks good Drew!  Not sure on the link to post up pics.  Post some of that kewl front spoiler.  :naughty:    Golden was BIG. Nice to see ya' and that stealthy Challenger of yours.  :worshippy  R/T
'73 340 5 speed,RMS,BAER,... "Supercuda" (O[   ]||||[   ]O)  
'69 Dodge Charger 383,Auto                  (OiiiiiiiiiiIiiiiiiiiiiO)
13' Challenger R/T BlacktoP  6spd. (OO________OO)
71' Demon
75' Duster
87' Conquest TSI
56' Plaza
Boulder CO
Robert    "cuda bob"

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2010 - 11:37:20 AM »
http://img12.imageshack.us/g/dsc03683ud.jpg/

is there a way to link it so the pics just show up here?

Yes, just copy the forum code one at a time and paste it. Copy the first one then go back and do another forum code copied and put it right under the next picture you just did. If you want em bigger, change the size past 800 x 600. These are 1024 x 768.

So basically what you copied would look something like this before you hit reply.

img14.imageshack.ud.jpg/][/URL]

img256.imageshack.i/.jpg/][/URL]

« Last Edit: June 12, 2010 - 11:39:11 AM by Topcat »
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2010 - 11:45:08 AM »
And here it is 800 x 600. a little better fit of course. The point is you can change the size. Or you can put a link like you did earlier.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Between the pictures it'll say Uploaded with Imageshack. Just delete that whole sentence or it shows up in between each picture.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010 - 11:47:21 AM by Topcat »
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline drewcrane

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2010 - 10:22:25 AM »
scrapie scrapie ...   oh how i don't miss that! :eek4:   Looks good Drew!  Not sure on the link to post up pics.  Post some of that kewl front spoiler.  :naughty:    Golden was BIG. Nice to see ya' and that stealthy Challenger of yours.  :worshippy  R/T

hey it was very nice see you guys there and as soon as i figure this thing out i will post some pics, 

after talking to you i want to get a welder and build some stuff you gave me motivation :burnout: :woo:

Offline IMNCARN82

• Resident
  • LeDZeP
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2010 - 11:29:01 AM »
Yeah, just got it back from the neighbor.  He had it for months.I said for like a week! :banghead:  Funny...I've played with it everyday so far.  Can't believe life existed without the thing.  :working:    They are fun.   Your Chally always inspires me. She is sweeeeeet!     It's rainin...  so I'm playn' with my new spray guns. About to shoot some little touch ups on the jambs and then the dash.  :bigsmile:    My goal now is to roll her at the last Golden cruise of the season.  :cooldancing:
'73 340 5 speed,RMS,BAER,... "Supercuda" (O[   ]||||[   ]O)  
'69 Dodge Charger 383,Auto                  (OiiiiiiiiiiIiiiiiiiiiiO)
13' Challenger R/T BlacktoP  6spd. (OO________OO)
71' Demon
75' Duster
87' Conquest TSI
56' Plaza
Boulder CO
Robert    "cuda bob"

Offline drewcrane

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2010 - 11:44:45 AM »
Yeah, just got it back from the neighbor.  He had it for months.I said for like a week! :banghead:  Funny...I've played with it everyday so far.  Can't believe life existed without the thing.  :working:    They are fun.   Your Chally always inspires me. She is sweeeeeet!     It's rainin...  so I'm playn' with my new spray guns. About to shoot some little touch ups on the jambs and then the dash.  :bigsmile:    My goal now is to roll her at the last Golden cruise of the season.  :cooldancing:

cool im having my car show at my house this year july 31st, would love to have you and all your buddies with mopars show up, i have alot of amc friends and need more mopars this year, hope you can help me out,.......

Stay speedy my friend :burnout: