Author Topic: First time on the road - 71 Challenger  (Read 1159 times)

Offline mcgheejt

First time on the road - 71 Challenger
« on: June 19, 2010 - 06:08:19 PM »
Well, it has been over two years, but the Challenger is finally put together enough to get on the road.  Orignally a 318 Gold Metallic car, it now sports a 340 wrapped in a Plum Crazy coat of paint.  Like most everyone on this board, there are little things to continue to improve, but it sure is nice to be able to get it out into the sun.  Thanks to this forum for all the past, current and future help it provides.  I will post a pic or two once the upload folder is no longer full.

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
Re: First time on the road - 71 Challenger
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010 - 07:49:03 PM »
You can send your E-Mail pics to me, and I will host/ post them for you.    :thumbsup:

MEKrunner@aol.com

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline R/T hedkace

• Resident
Re: First time on the road - 71 Challenger
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010 - 09:51:43 AM »
Yea, looking forward to seeing some pics  :hyper:

Don't even bother with the stupid @ss upload folder.
It's been a thorn in the side of this site for years, so don't waste your time using it..........the pics will only dissappear anyway.
 Just use an outside image host.
Imageshack......photobucket etc....
Once you use em a few times it's very easy and at least the pics will be up pretty much for good so others can enjoy em down the road  :thumbsup:

If you decide to use an outside image host and have any questions, just feel free to pm me.  :thumbsup:

And no Mikey......I am not trying to "steal your thunder" like others have in other posts similar to this  :lol:

Jeff     
    Defending the Earth from "uptight" mods!!   an endless crusade..........

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 4speed Dana
1970 Dodge Super Bee
1969 Barracuda
 Massachusetts