Go Wing pics and info

Author Topic: Go Wing pics and info  (Read 3251 times)

Offline Burpin Chunks

• http://mikescuda.net/cuda-challenger/burpin_chunks
Go Wing pics and info
« on: October 26, 2004 - 01:58:39 AM »
I want pictures of go wings on the cudas. I cant decide whether or not i want one. April maybe you can drive yours to texas and help me decide. I saw one particular cuda and it looked too high and dumb looking. do they make high and low profile go wings. I need an edumecation. and pics lots of pics.

Offline HEMI HUNTER

• SERIOUS H.P.IS REALLY COOL
Re: Go Wing pics and info
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004 - 07:45:11 AM »
burpin I looked at all of them    FIRST PLACE AUTO PARTS   makes go wings and chin spoilers that are exactly
the same as orig. hight ,weight. lenght. etc.   parts are flawless
Why are the only other cars on the road all in my rear view mirror?  Oh yeah cause I got a 440/6 pack

Thank you GOD for the "Go Fast Division"

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2004 - 04:41:53 PM »
Hey Burpin, I know you just love my wing but it is going to be changed a little.  I need to get taller pedistals because the wing is too low and actually hitting the tops of the quarters when I go over bumps and causing nice little scratches in the paint.  I believe it will sit about an inch or so higher after I get the correct pedistals.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2004 - 04:43:21 PM »
oh, and Burpin, I think you should take a drive up and over to NY so you can see my wing and I can see your 71.  We are all pretty nice up here, even though everyone thinks New Yorkers are jerks.   :P

Offline HEMI HUNTER

• SERIOUS H.P.IS REALLY COOL
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2004 - 05:10:48 PM »
yes come to new york   upstate is very nice
Why are the only other cars on the road all in my rear view mirror?  Oh yeah cause I got a 440/6 pack

Thank you GOD for the "Go Fast Division"

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2004 - 07:17:49 PM »
Here is a nice pic that would look sweet on a car!!  Go Wings!!  lol   j/k

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 26, 2004 - 07:51:56 PM by 4cruzin »

Offline Burpin Chunks

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2004 - 12:35:46 AM »
April, you are the man with a wo. I know what I have to do. Comming to new york no wait I mean I will have to wait till you get yours raised and you can post before and after pics so I can see if I like the new hieght. I like the way yours look now. low and profiled. I just say one the other day where it looked like it stood as high as a daytona wing. ok not that high but it was up there.

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2004 - 04:48:15 PM »
Actually, I think it will be OK with the new pedistals.  I will post pics of before and after just for you Burpin.  I do think it would be better if you took the long haul to NY.  You can bring the 72 and do some burnouts for me.

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2004 - 04:52:47 PM »
April,
  I think someone took a short cut on your spoiler :P That looks like the correct go-wing, but it should sit a good inch or more above the rear fenders. At least that can be fixed :D

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2004 - 04:55:25 PM »
yeah, they are the wrong pedistals for sure.  At least I can say that I am not the person who installed it.  I bet someone had a few extra parts laying around when they put that one on.  Oh well, like you said, at least it is an easy fix.

Offline Burpin Chunks

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2004 - 07:14:34 PM »
Burpin is going to Carlisle. Will you be there? If enough people commit to going I will bring the nice cameras and the Cuda. Just send me your address and tell me when your husband will be at work. Teehee j/k. I do think it is cool that you like cudas and work on them and still be a girl and pretty. and please post those pics. I like the low profile of the wing and may go with that anyways. What are you going to do with your pedestals.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2004 - 08:24:26 PM »
Thanks for the compliments but how do you know if I am pretty or not?  You could show up here and I could be 450 pounds and bald!   hahahaha   :o

Hopefully I will be at Carlisle.  If I miss it this year again I might as well jump off a bridge.  I don't know if I can bring the Cuda cause I don't have a trailer but maybe I can convince my hubby to let me rent one.

Offline Burpin Chunks

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2004 - 08:39:54 PM »
I like being bald so much I tell people I wouldnt mind if women started shaving their heads. And the weight dont bother burpin either, though I doubt you are heavy. How about a pic anyways. Im 300 pounds and bald. No joke

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2004 - 10:08:00 PM »
I don't know if you would want to go with my pedistals.  Ask Hemi Hunter.  He saw the damage they are causing to my upper quarters.  Your car is too nice to screw up.  I will send you my old pedistals when I get my new ones (if I like the way the new ones look).  I haven't ordered the new ones yet.  I guess I better get moving.  Oh, BTW, it's OK for a guy to be bald but it would suck for a chick.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2004 - 10:25:28 PM »
April . . .you gotta bring the cuda to carlisle!!  If for some reason, I don't finish the convert in time, I will probably bring the hardtop!  Start planning it now!    ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D