Just Venting - Girl Problems

Author Topic: Just Venting - Girl Problems  (Read 7765 times)

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
Just Venting - Girl Problems
« on: November 01, 2004 - 02:26:05 AM »
 >:(

Just need to vent, and I know you lads wouldn't mind.

Just found out my Girlfriend slept with another guy in the weekend. @#$%@!&*  >:( :'( :-[

A NPC Rugby PLayer, to you guys it would be like a College Football player, an ape.  >:(

Don't know what to do, I don't want any trouble (fighting) and I really like her but can't talk or look at her the same way.
She was drunk and says that she is soooooo sorry, she can't remember a thing.  ::) >:(
What should I do? Break up, work it out or just see what happens.ORRRR Cheat on her LMAO!!!!!!!!!  8) Naaaaaa

@#$%&! Girls! Can't live with 'em can't live without 'em.  :P

Bloody windnut, bloodnut aresecrack looking.  ;D

That actually felt better. Told both my familes, Mum & Dad, and you guys.  :)

Cheers,
Drowning my sorrows in Beer,
Carl
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline purple6popper

• pics of my projects
Re: Just Venting - Girl Problems
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2004 - 04:37:31 AM »
u gotta decide on your own, but heres my $.02.
happened once, will happen again. been there, done that.
I found the meaning of life once, but forgot to write it down.

Offline johnny-d

• Death is certain, Life is not - think about it
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2004 - 06:01:54 AM »
I had a girlfriend like that once. Ended up forgiving & marrying her after the first gulf war. 9 months later when I was moving out (under court order) I found several condom wrappers between the waterbed mattress and the liner . . . we never used condoms so wonder how they got there . . .

Your call but I'd kick her to the curb.

Offline Burpin Chunks

• http://mikescuda.net/cuda-challenger/burpin_chunks
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2004 - 06:47:53 AM »
Dump the whore, first off she drinks too much and secondly even when drunk you have control. Basically she is tring to tell you she was rapped, but we know she wasnt.

Plum6Pak

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2004 - 06:57:38 AM »
 >:( >:(  I'm with the rest NZ , saw my son live in hell after marrying a wh@re from the beginning. Then I had to see his pain after she cheated on him time and time again before they got divorced. I wouldn't give her the pleasure of seeing you again. Just my own opinion and you can tell I have a little anger left over too. Good Luck, you have your car and she will never cheat on you!!  ;)

Offline RusTy/SE

• Sr. Resident
  • Just havin' fun
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2004 - 07:21:17 AM »
  Sounds as if two folks have a decision to make. Depending on how long ya's have been with each other exclusively, you can tell how honest her words are. If your initial reaction isn't good, there'll always be some amount of second guessing going on.
  Her loss though, if you're not convinced of her sincerity, as it seems you've got your head screwed on straight and your priorities in good order. Understand though, that i'm a hopeless romantic with no similar experiences to draw from, so my .02 isn't the most experienced one out there.

tfn
(Russ)
Russ
2001 Durango     1B4HS
1970 Challenger  JS29U
Restoration thread: http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=27173.0
Member since December 13, 2002

Offline BB73Challenger

• 2 cars - twice the wrenching... yay?
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2004 - 07:54:08 AM »
Zebra never change there stripes -

Get rid of her!!

Plenty of fish in the sea, plus with the way things can be "passed" around, do you want your willy to fall off.
Jeff from Cleveland, Ohio

Offline DodgeFreak

• Cars and trucks are my friends..
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2004 - 08:02:23 AM »
shes going to do it again sometime down the road and the more you forgive her the easier it will be for her to do it.  Plus what plum said.. you have your car....thats why i have a ton of cars..i know my baby will be there and never leave me. and won't cheat on me.....basically if you really like her...and don't think she would do it again stay with her...but if she done it again a second time....she'd be gone.
74 Plymouth Duster- restoring

77 Dodge D150 shortbox- as long as i don't change my mind will be a step side dually diesel or a 383 powered truck

04 durango 4.7

Offline onebadhemi

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2004 - 08:10:22 AM »
If they do it once they will do it again.

Dave

1970 R/T Challenger
1971 Pro street"HEMI" Challenger
2003 V-10 Ram 2500 Q/C
2006 Charger R/T

Offline 74chall

• Mopar or No Car
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2004 - 08:11:54 AM »
Thats brutal man. I could only imagine . Ditch her, if she did that to you she must not care to much about your relationship, and for her to know she has a You HER "B/f" and still  go and get drunk w/ a bunch of FB players? Maybe her saying she was drunk is just an excuse to cover her actions?
Yes it most likely will happen again. She probably wants to play both sides of the fence ,knowing she has you and wants to explore with other people. Dump her and have fun being single for a while until you find that " right" one for you. BTW how long were you with this chick?
Try to take it easy NZ, See yah- Nick

Offline HemiDog

• Do not Assume!
    • Hemi Dog
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2004 - 09:17:00 AM »
I have been though this.  It isn't fun or easy, especially if you like her.  In my situation, we tried to work things out, but the tension and mistrust were there always and it negatively affected our relationship.  Eventually it happened again.  I had never dealt with anything like that before and I ended up letting it consume me in the long run.  I almost let that relationship destroy me.  I went though a depression, missed a lot of work, and gained 50 pounds that I still have and never lost.  Looking back, I should have left her after I found out what had happened and never looked back.  It is tough, but from my experience, you got to think about what is best for YOU.  You will find someone else who will treat you better.  Just might take a little time.

Offline Mopar73340

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2004 - 09:20:18 AM »
I agree with the rest NZ, the real question I have is would she have forgiven you if you had cheated and just said you were drunk, I bet NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)
73-Challenger 340 727/GearVendors Auto
73-Challenger 408 Pistol-Grip 5-speed

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2004 - 09:21:27 AM »
Carl, if you were married with children, I'd give you totally different advice.  But, since you're not, run..................RUN!!  No one needs that kind of heartache.  And like the other fellas have said, she'll most likely do it again....especially if there are no consequences.  Just think, you could be doing the next guy a big favor by dumping her and letting her stew in her own mistake for a while.  

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this!  You've had a tough year!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2004 - 09:23:23 AM by Rev-It-Up »
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Plum6Pak

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2004 - 09:37:02 AM »

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this!  You've had a tough year!

DITTO's bud. oops, Mate.

Offline JHMoparnut

• 74 Chally 440 Auto SOLD :>(
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2004 - 10:37:28 AM »
It's your life and ultimately your choice which all of us will respect in the long run. With that said, kick her to the curb. And if your feeling down pull out a pic (of your most faithful woman) that beautiful white chally or better yet take her for a drive when its finished and you will feel better!