Just Venting - Girl Problems

Author Topic: Just Venting - Girl Problems  (Read 7778 times)

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
Re: Just Venting - Girl Problems
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2004 - 10:55:29 AM »
NZ that SUCKS!!  daamn Shielas!  Yep I agree with everyone else!  Send her walkin'!  If you try to work it out, you will never let your guard down and always be suspicious!  It won't work and probably just get worse at time progresses.  Did she confess and tell you or did you find out another way??  >:(
« Last Edit: November 01, 2004 - 01:38:06 PM by 4cruzin »

Offline challenger72rt

• My l'il girl w' Dodge hat
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2004 - 11:28:04 AM »
NZ, a few people have already stated my sentiments.  I was an investigator for a long time, and have done my fair share of 'Spousal Investigations'.  Here's the thing, mate...it's not necessarily true that she'll do it again.  Maybe she will, and maybe she is genuinely sorry, and it won't happen again.  BUT, and it's a big J.Lo BUT!...You won't be able to look at her the same. 

If she goes out, you won't trust her, will worry SICK over where she is, who she's with, and what they're doing.  Also, every time you touch her, or try to be 'alone' with her, you'll picture them in your mind.  It'll comsume you.  I've seen it, and...I've been there. 

I am SO sorry that she did this, and what you're going through...but you'll hurt for a while, then feel better.  It's best to end it now, and start the healing process (also known as a 3 day bender) rather than try again, only to end up just as I have described, then have to get over her again.

Good luck.  rely on your family, and your mates, including us, to get thru.  You'll make it.  trust me. 

And if that doesn't work, post a thousand flyers with her picture, and a warning not to date the skank!!!
"Once upon a time I had a really bad Monday"

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2004 - 12:13:26 PM »
Just curious...what was your family's advice?  (ahhh, that is your OTHER family)
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2004 - 01:03:22 PM »

WHOA!!! Awesome response lads.  :)

My family said, it's up to me but they think she is such a nice girl and can't believe she would do that.

I think you guys are right, too young to worry about little skanks, she obviously doesn't like me as much as I thought she did otherwise something like she done wouldn't have even crossed her (little) mind.

TO THE CURB!!!!!!!! I'll go around to night. She'll sit there crying for about 3 hours but she should have thought about what she was losing when she did this, not her clothes, but me.

Plenty of fish in the see eh! Not to mention the Challenger will help the sweepstakes LMAO!!!

Thanks again everyone, you guys rock!!  :D 8)

Cheers,
Carl

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Plum6Pak

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2004 - 05:15:17 PM »
Anytime NZ, hope you get through it without too much pain and hastle. On a lighter note, you should have set this up as a poll, does she stay or does she go? I think we all know what the results would be from the response you got from everyone. Good Luck!  :)

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2004 - 06:08:49 PM »
Well NZ,
  It looks like everyone is against her :o At first glance, I can see why. I'm just wondering how long you two were together? If you had any amount of time into this relationship, then it would be all the much worse. Again, I'm wondering how old she is since you are still a youngin'. Maybe she needs to do alot of growing up before she can commit to a guy? In any event, it seems REALLY BAD if she cheated on you and doesn't exactly remember it since she was drunk :( I'm just surprised she admitted that to you. Or, did you find out some other way? We're here for you mate ;)

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2004 - 07:58:35 PM »
Man, NZ.  That really sucks and I am very sorry to hear that you have to go through this.  Personally, if it were me in your shoes I would end the relationship.  I may not know you too well but you seem like a nice genuine guy who doesn't deserve to be crapped on by other people.  Especially your girlfriend.  Now, to try to make you smile, I think you should find a nice Mopar girl.  There are plenty of fish in the sea who won't hurt you. 

Offline JS27N0B

• Resident
  • Member since Jan 28th 2003.
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2004 - 10:17:40 PM »
NZ, a few people have already stated my sentiments.  I was an investigator for a long time, and have done my fair share of 'Spousal Investigations'.  Here's the thing, mate...it's not necessarily true that she'll do it again.  Maybe she will, and maybe she is genuinely sorry, and it won't happen again.  BUT, and it's a big J.Lo BUT!...You won't be able to look at her the same. 

If she goes out, you won't trust her, will worry SICK over where she is, who she's with, and what they're doing.  Also, every time you touch her, or try to be 'alone' with her, you'll picture them in your mind.  It'll comsume you.  I've seen it, and...I've been there. 

I am SO sorry that she did this, and what you're going through...but you'll hurt for a while, then feel better.  It's best to end it now, and start the healing process (also known as a 3 day bender) rather than try again, only to end up just as I have described, then have to get over her again.

Good luck.  rely on your family, and your mates, including us, to get thru.  You'll make it.  trust me. 

And if that doesn't work, post a thousand flyers with her picture, and a warning not to date the skank!!!
  Well put!!

But how old is she and how long has this been an exclusive?
1970 Challenger R/T Convertible 383/auto 1 of 516 *now sold after owning for 18yrs
2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited AWD
2013 Tige' RZR 343hp
2016 PCP Challenger SRT Hellcat

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2004 - 10:20:26 PM »
Well NZ, I see I got onto here a little late, but I'd say ditch the ....h.  Hope things work out for you and you don't lose too many tears over her.  But like you said, there's plenty of fish in the sea, especially in NZ. ;) :P
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2004 - 10:27:14 PM »
Thanks once again everyone.  :D :)

We have been going out for rughly 2 years, not big on the "first time we meet" or "the first time we kissed" stuff etc.

She is a year younger, 21. She is a sensible girl but she drinks like a fish, I guess thats one of the things I am going to miss. lol!!

Haven't been around yet, have about 20 missed calls, millions of txts and voice messages.  ::)

She told me, which in a way is good espeacially since it only happened in the weekend, most people would dwell on it and then end up telling only because it's on there mind. I really like her but how can I tell if she'll do it again? - The answer: you just cant.  :(

I might let her suffer a bit, no replies to her calls, txts etc and then after a couple of days see how I feel, when I started this thread I was pretty PO!! Still am, can't get the "image" of her and another guy rubbing boots.  >:( >:( >:( :'(

There are plenty of fish out there, around here beaches are like arsecracks, everyone has them. Tears, no for pain but for anger.....

You'll hear more soon........

Thanks,
Carl

Offline Robb

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2004 - 10:42:57 PM »
DUDE !!!

Play it right.....   

Keep "pounding" her in the meanwhile  (but dont spend any money on her), and then tell your sad story to some different gals who might take pity on you.   

Dont dump her till you get another couple of broads lined-up first.
Its like job hunting.    Its easier to get another chick,  if you have one right now.

(anyone who tries the "I was drunk" excuse clearly doesnt respect you )

HOWEVER: to expect the human animal to remain monogamous is not realistic.  Were just not wired that way, by nature.

70 Challenger SE  (440 SIX PACK / Keisler 5 speed, R/T SE replication)       68 Sport Satellite Convertible 383 Super Commando / 727  Survivor

2002 Trans AM WS6 convertible:  DD
1999 4Runner 4x4:  lifted-locked-armored  expedition vehicle
1990 Jeep XJ 4x4:  Front Dana 60, GM-14bolt rear, 3 link, 4link, 5.38 detroits, beadlocked 40's, stretched to 110" wb  Rock Crawler

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2004 - 02:40:24 AM »

Robb, a lot of guys would do something like that, but I respect my women and would never  do the deeds unless I was a single man. Just like my Mum and my Sister, I have respect for them, brought up that way, been told NEVER disrespect women and have even been told if I ever layed a finger on a women I would no longer have a family or home to come to. Never have, never will.  8)

I will however use you advice, and look around at other girls well I'm deciding on my future with this girl.  ;D

Offline BB73Challenger

• 2 cars - twice the wrenching... yay?
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2004 - 06:58:49 AM »
Best of luck NZ - have a drink and think of the good times

Best of luck in any choice  :)
Jeff from Cleveland, Ohio

Offline Robb

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2004 - 07:37:37 AM »

Robb, a lot of guys would do something like that, but I respect my women and would never  do the deeds unless I was a single man. Just like my Mum and my Sister, I have respect for them, brought up that way, been told NEVER disrespect women and have even been told if I ever layed a finger on a women I would no longer have a family or home to come to. Never have, never will.  8)

I will however use you advice, and look around at other girls well I'm deciding on my future with this girl.  ;D

WHOA !!!!

Language / Slang barrier

Pounding = Humping = horizontal bop = knocking boots = however many more ways you can say getting your daily-groove on

70 Challenger SE  (440 SIX PACK / Keisler 5 speed, R/T SE replication)       68 Sport Satellite Convertible 383 Super Commando / 727  Survivor

2002 Trans AM WS6 convertible:  DD
1999 4Runner 4x4:  lifted-locked-armored  expedition vehicle
1990 Jeep XJ 4x4:  Front Dana 60, GM-14bolt rear, 3 link, 4link, 5.38 detroits, beadlocked 40's, stretched to 110" wb  Rock Crawler

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2004 - 12:21:29 PM »

My bad mate, I know what "humping" is, knocking boots etc, for some reason I read it as humping around on her?!?!?  :P LOL!!

Sorry.  ;)