November 2nd!

Author Topic: November 2nd!  (Read 3880 times)

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
Re: November 2nd!
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2004 - 11:37:05 PM »
If only we could base all our knowledge on sports and choose accordingly by that route.  With that said, did anyone see how Kerry tried to 'carry' the football?  Or how about his good old wife telling a reporter to, and I quote, "Shove it!".  This guy should be a comedian, not a president of a powerful country.  Sure, he's a good guy, but let's just keep him as a neighbor with his three purple hearts. ;) ;D :P  I'll be curious to see how the voting goes tomorrow. :P ::)
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2004 - 11:43:18 PM »
In the end, when the dust all settles, remember one thing. HE is your new leader! RESPECT THAT! That's important, because if we don't, we cannot function as a whole to be a country that works together!!!!!!! I hate the chivalry that everyone is expressing! CAN'T WE JUST BE FRIEND? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Mike, Fremont, CA.

beamtallica

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2004 - 12:24:04 AM »
Well, I'll try to not go to far with this. But I have to say something. The New World Order is close. VERY CLOSE! YOU MUST FIGHT IT! Do not become it's slave. Open your eye's people. Do your home work. Go to www.infowars.com or www.prisonplanet.com. Alex Jones has proof that our goverment is full of evil. He's not some nut job, nor am I. All of his info is hard fact.If you dont belive him,just look it up for it your self.

I belive that Bush WILL be back in office. And shortly after, there WILL be another terror atack. To scare our freedoms away. To scare us in to something, like a national I.D. card or thumb scans to buy food or to get things. "because how do we know you are who you say you are?" Lesten for it, you'll here it." Well we cant fight the terrorists in your back yard unless you give THIS up." "Think of the safty of you family, we need to stand together and fight this evil" They've said it befor and will say it again. Well brothers and sisters of our father God. The real evil is right here in the U.S.A. It is up to us to fight for the truth. To fight for what America should be.I want people to know theres a vail of lies covering there eyes, keeping them from seeing the evil in store for them. I pray that God will bless all of you in serch of him and the truth. Keep God first place in your lives.I'm sorry if I pis$d any one off.               .....DONT TREAD ON ME........
« Last Edit: November 02, 2004 - 12:27:53 AM by beamtallica »

Plum6Pak

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2004 - 07:34:13 AM »
CAN'T WE JUST BE FRIEND? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hey TopCat, you aren't related to "Can't we all just get along?" Richard Gere are you?  ;) He said that at a big NYFD wing ding right after 9-11 and got boo'd severly. J\K TopCat, you are right, unless he really goes off the deep end like I believe he will, we all need to stick together to see this through!! But I don't believe we will have to worry about that after today. At least I hope we won't. We are going early to vote so I have to get my butt ready!  ;D

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2004 - 10:32:09 AM »
Already done.  Only had to wait about 10 minutes in line which is a lot better than I thought it would be. 
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2004 - 10:51:56 AM »
6pak, actually, I thought it was that guy down in L.A. Rodney that got beat up by th cops who said that.  And as I said, WHOEVER wins we need to stand together to function as a whole in order for this country to improve. If one side wins, they'll be pissn and moanin and vice versa. That is wasted energy. 20 or 30 years ago, vocalization on voting opinion was never this loud. Albet that our recent past has everything to do with that now. all I'm sayin is whoever wins, we need to stand together..
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline Moparmatt

• Resident
  • Mopar or No Car - Member Since 10/09/03
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2004 - 03:54:34 PM »
If you live in Wisconsin: You can register at the polls today, and vote.
If you are in the military and in Ohio: You can register and vote today, on base.
If you live in New Hampshire: You can register at the polls today, and vote.

DO YOUR CIVIC DUTY AND VOTE FOR BUSH!!!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2004 - 04:55:57 PM by Moparmatt »

Offline onebadhemi

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2004 - 04:43:57 PM »
Already done.  Only had to wait about 10 minutes in line which is a lot better than I thought it would be. 

Same here Rev ..........

1970 R/T Challenger
1971 Pro street"HEMI" Challenger
2003 V-10 Ram 2500 Q/C
2006 Charger R/T

Plum6Pak

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2004 - 05:04:01 PM »
I got my voting done at 7AM this morning and was in line at 6:30, ten minutes later the line was looooonnnnng! Once the poles opened it took about 5 minutes is all!

6pak, actually, I thought it was that guy down in L.A. Rodney that got beat up by th cops who said that.  And as I said, WHOEVER wins we need to stand together to function as a whole in order for this country to improve. If one side wins, they'll be pissn and moanin and vice versa. That is wasted energy. 20 or 30 years ago, vocalization on voting opinion was never this loud. Albet that our recent past has everything to do with that now. all I'm sayin is whoever wins, we need to stand together..
Yup, you are 100% right about sticking together!  ;)  I do remember Rodney King saying that but Richard Gere (sp?) said it as well at the ralley in NYC not too long after the 911 attacks. I'm just trying to yank your chain TC!  ::) I can see you are passionate about this as many of us are. That's a gooooood thing.
I am anxious as a CC.com member going to pick up a Hemi Cuda to see how it all comes out. We have a lot of state issues here we are voting on as well, we are getting a new governor too, the incumbant was lieutenant govenor before Mike Leavitt accepted the position at DC to head up the environmental protection agency and she lost in the primarys.
While I got you where I want you....I would like to take the opportunity to thank you and CudaGuy and others here I don't know about, for their service to all of us and our country! THANKS!! I never served and admire those who have.  :D

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2004 - 05:42:50 PM »
Around here in Michigan, we had a 2 hour + wait!  :-\  :P  I have never seen such a huge turn-out to vote!!  Dammn they were parking anywhere they could . . . huge traffic jam.   >:(   Pretty dangerious too!  :P   They get 4 years to figure out as better system, hopefully they do!   ???   Its almost over . . . YEAH!!   ;D  ;D  ;D     

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2004 - 06:57:40 PM »
6pak, I don't care what they say, you're the coolest!!  ;D
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2004 - 07:22:02 PM »
This reminds me of a horse race! Photo finish.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2004 - 07:24:25 PM »
Well, I just got back from voting here on campus.  It was a loooonnggg two hours worth of standing in line, but hopefully the outcome of it all was worth the efforts.  Guess we'll see in a few days....HOPEFULLY!!! lol  Let's hope any of the states won't require a recount. ::) ;) :D ;D :P
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004 - 01:44:34 AM by Street_Challenged73 »
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin

Offline 1973challenger360

• Resident
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2004 - 08:59:58 PM »
Voted today 1 minute wait just 1 person infront of me  ;)  Put my Vote into the vote machine and  I was Lucky number 426  ;D Its a sign.

My aunt voted, 2 districts at same place her's 40 minute wait the other 3 hours  ::) ::)

GO BUSH
1965 barracuda. Was 273/2 904 car had 440 360 in plans
1996 Dodge 1500 ST 5.2 Np3500 4x2 club cab short bed

2008 Veracruz AWD Limited     I pay she drives

lemonboy69

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2004 - 09:17:57 PM »

As of right now, CNN shows Bush at 171 to Kerry's 112!! This is looking promising!! :D ;D

LB

Bush 
Electoral Votes
VOTE % 53%
VOTE 17,666,814

Kerry   
Electoral Votes
47% VOTE %
15,795,881 VOTE