November 2nd!

Author Topic: November 2nd!  (Read 3885 times)

lemonboy69

November 2nd!
« on: November 01, 2004 - 10:18:05 AM »

I know, it's tomorrow, but it's worth starting today.

My petition to EVERYONE on here (from the U.S that is) is to GO VOTE tomorrow!! Every 4 years, as part of everyone's civic duty, is to elect or re-elect our President. We've fought for the freedom to vote, so let's make good use of it! You thought the 2000 election was close vote wise, this year is going to be even worse!! ::)

If there's only one thing that you do before the end of the year, VOTE TOMORROW!!

I don't care (actually, I do! ;)) who you vote for, but don't sit at home thinking about it, get out and VOTE!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
LB
[/color]

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
Re: November 2nd!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2004 - 10:27:14 AM »
 ;)  Will do.
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2004 - 10:28:01 AM »
My son turned 18 last week, so it will be a family outing for sure! 
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline Moparmatt

• Resident
  • Mopar or No Car - Member Since 10/09/03
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2004 - 04:16:25 PM »
And if you live in...

-Ohio
-Pennsylvania
-Florida
-Iowa
-Minnesota
-New Jersey
-Wisconsin
-New Mexico

VOTE FOR... Well... he's the President of the United States currently ;D

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2004 - 05:55:37 PM »
I feel kind of left out in that I don't live in one of those "swing" states. I miss out on all those cool political comercials ::) Anyway, those few electorial votes of Maryland always go to the Democratic candidate, but I'll be out there anyway. I always love those people that shove pamphlets at you as you approach the voting building. Do they think you have come that far, and still have NO idea who you are voting for??? ??? Duh. Anyway, for those of you like LB who are voting for the first time, congratulations for doing you civic duty ;)

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Plum6Pak

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2004 - 06:07:47 PM »
Thanks LB for the pump up! I'm going with all my family too. This is one of, if not THEE most important elections in our history! I want someone who will lead us and stand firm against those who want to take away our freedoms. Not saying who you should vote for but if we have to live in fear, if we don't take the war to the terrorists, they will eventually stop us from doing the things we love to do, the freedoms we enjoy, then the rest of the issues are going to be very insignificant. There, I got my .02 cents in, now go and vote!  ;D                     
Okay, so maybe it's a little overkill!  :P

VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE
VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE
VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTEVOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE
VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTEVOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2004 - 06:12:20 PM »
Ok, I HATE to go here, but heard both sides have their lawyers lined up to challenge the vote counting if it's close :P Come on guys, admit defeat if it happens.

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Plum6Pak

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2004 - 06:39:24 PM »
 :) I believe it won't be as close as many predict. The proof will be Wednesday morning!  ;D

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2004 - 09:04:59 PM »
Wow 6 pak! you're really buzzin! Watch that stinger!LOL! I'm with you. But I can't wait to see what Hollywood moviestar Arnie will do in the future! Can you spell calleyfornyea?
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2004 - 09:09:51 PM »
Oh! just one last thing. You can bet your bottom boot that theCIA,FBI,and the secrect service along with anyone else affiliated are watching every web site that even remotely mentions either voting party name. HELLO OUT THERE!!LOL! ;D
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2004 - 10:07:25 PM »
And if you live in...

-Ohio
-Pennsylvania
-Florida
-Iowa
-Minnesota
-New Jersey
-Wisconsin
-New Mexico

VOTE FOR... Well... he's the President of the United States currently ;D

Definitely....Stupid Kerry is going to be by us yet again in La Crosse tomorrow....When will he ever learn most of us here on campus hate him and his thoughts? ;D  We did a prediction today in my Geography course and majority ruled Kerry/Edwards out!!!  I love it! :D :P
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin

Offline 1973challenger360

• Resident
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2004 - 10:09:32 PM »
:) I believe it won't be as close as many predict. The proof will be Wednesday morning!  ;D

thats the 24th not the 3rd  ;D

Gee lets change Commander and Cheif during a War , vote Kerry        

I think not Bush in 2004    my 2nd vote for Bush
1965 barracuda. Was 273/2 904 car had 440 360 in plans
1996 Dodge 1500 ST 5.2 Np3500 4x2 club cab short bed

2008 Veracruz AWD Limited     I pay she drives

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2004 - 10:29:31 PM »

I'm loving all the coverage, real cool to watch!! I'm not sure who I'd vote for, both have pros and cons.

Bush: Strong and he walks the talk.
Kerry: More calm and trys to come up with peacful yet resolving ways. Oh yeah, he comes across as more intellegent.  ;D

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline 1973challenger360

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2004 - 10:35:27 PM »
NZ -  You nailed that one  I want Kerry for my neighbor not the Prez.
1965 barracuda. Was 273/2 904 car had 440 360 in plans
1996 Dodge 1500 ST 5.2 Np3500 4x2 club cab short bed

2008 Veracruz AWD Limited     I pay she drives

Offline 360 'CUDA

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2004 - 11:22:47 PM »
Bush in 2004

(I hope)

If not at least Teresa will keep us all entertained for a while ::)