Author Topic: 'cuda OR Challenger ?  (Read 6939 times)

Offline aris_unlimited

• Project in full swing
Re: 'cuda OR Challenger ?
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2010 - 10:50:34 PM »
I have 2 Challengers and one Cuda.  I was going to fix up the Cuda to sell to pay for the Challenger Vert. Till my wife said that she would drive it, because she liked Cudas better.     

So that settles it; Cudas are GIRL'S CARS

I'm ok driving a car that convinces the girls to ride with me. If you want your car to be a sausage fest..........well that is up to you.
Cuda is gone :(

74 satellite, daily driver/project now

Offline ShelbyDogg

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2010 - 11:42:33 PM »
As old as I am now I figured out that I like to drive by myself, listen to my tunes, smoke every once in a while and enjoy my car. If I want to drive non-stop to Carlisle and not have to talk the entire trip, I cruise by myself. My wife understands, and stays home. My car attracts lots of girls, but they have to have their own cars.

When friends want to ride with me, I tell them to drive their own car and we'll drive together.
Rob

3 E-bodies, Megasquirt-1v3.0, Edelbrock Pro-Flo-1, Holley C950, FAST EZ-EFI; say no to carbs...yes to throttle bodies

My Pace Car restoration thread:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=44869.0

Offline Scat Pack Fever

• Mopars Rule!!!!!!!! Always Have, Always Will
  • Chrysler did it best!
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2010 - 01:29:26 PM »
'69 charger  :stirpot:

Offline JH23

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2010 - 09:28:57 PM »
my girl friend too love the cuda:) lol

after i had solded my general lee this summer, my first idea was to find a 70 or 69 4 speed road runner....but after some negociation with my girlfriend, the decision of find and purchase a cuda was take...

and the result : my 74 cuda:) my girlfriend love this car!