70 Challenger/Cuda rear seat floor pan

Author Topic: 70 Challenger/Cuda rear seat floor pan  (Read 1400 times)

Offline 70cudajim

70 Challenger/Cuda rear seat floor pan
« on: November 06, 2004 - 10:56:21 AM »
I have a rear floor pan section cut from a 70 Challenger. It starts from the rear edge of the front seats to the top of the rear shock towers. This is complete and includes all factory spot welds including portions of the rockers where they're welded. This piece is decent but I did find a couple of tiny pin holes of rust. It is not rusty by any means and still has the undercoating. Definitely don't want to throw it away. I will not ship this piece. It must be picked up. $100. I'm located in Salinas, California. Jim
« Last Edit: November 06, 2004 - 01:16:18 PM by 70cudajim »

Plum6Pak

Re: 70 Challenger/Cuda rear seat floor pan
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2004 - 11:08:08 AM »
Definitely not worth throwing away.

Hey Jim, welcome to the site! Just a dumb question, why would anyone want this if it isn't even worth throwing it away?  grinyes Sorry, couldn't resist, I have a 70 Chally but the pans are excellent. Good Luck!!  thumbs

Offline koak

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005 - 09:20:57 PM »
Jim,

Offline koak

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2005 - 09:24:10 PM »
Jim, I need a small piece of floor about 6 or 8 inches around the inside (nearest tunnel) rear driver's side seat mounting bolt hole. Would you be interrested in selling that? I can send pics of what I'm talking about. E-mail me at koak@echoes.net if you are interrested. Thanks.