Author Topic: My turn to complain about life!  (Read 3264 times)

Offline challengermaniac

Re: My turn to complain about life!
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2010 - 12:20:48 PM »
Hey Jeff.  I think you struck a cord by identifying whats going on.  My 2 cents would be to capitalize on your new found communication skills and if you really want to make your marriage work, let your wife know it!  Use those same skills to hire a neighborhood kid to take care of your dog and talk with your boss about current projects/workload and let him/her know of your commitment to balance the job, your family and health.

Wishing you the best.
Charlie
70 Challenger 340/4 Purple
70 Challenger T/A Red
Edmonds, WA

Offline AARCUDADEN

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2010 - 06:34:51 PM »
Sorry to hear of your problems man but remember this, we all have our fair share of them and thanks to this site we can also share'em with one another  :grinyes: Sometimes i think i've got it bad untill i read of others on here. I wish the very best for you and especially your father as well. 
Dennis,Ohio

Offline ragtopdodge

• Resident
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2010 - 08:16:15 PM »
Look at the bright side:

- you got a job
- you're still married.
- your wife got's a job
- your dad has lived past the average age of AMerican males
- your dog was lucky to have such great owners; many dogs are not treated well at all or euthanized b/c of overcrowding.

Things are tough for sure, but let's not focus so much on the negative; and I do agree.  Spend more free time w/your wife if you can.  ANd don't forget to compliment here whenever you can.  Does wonders.

Happy wife==happy life.

'70 318-auto Chally 'vert
'71 383-auto 'Cuda 'vert (sold)
06 300c SRT8
04 2500 QCLB 4x4 HO

Offline torredcuda

• Sr. Resident
  • Epping NH joined 11/23/03
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2010 - 09:17:31 AM »
Thanks for all the thoughts and advise,I`m trying to keep a positive outlook on things as overall I do have it pretty good.Good news is my dad was just dehydrated and needed to drink lots of water and will hopefully feel a little better.Rikor got x-rays and stuff yesterday and it is a torn ACL but we`ll just get the surgery scheduled and get him thru it.We have always said we are lucky enough to be able to take of our two rescue dogs financially as some wood not and thier fate might not have been as good.I have a couple great bosses/owners and they will give me time off that I need.
Jeff
72 Barracuda 340/4spd  Torred
70 roadrunner 383/auto  In-Violet
70 Duster 360/auto drag car  (Petty Blue soon)
04 Ram 2500 5.7 Hemi