Author Topic: Carlisle Poker Night  (Read 3276 times)

Offline Burpin Chunks

• http://mikescuda.net/cuda-challenger/burpin_chunks
Re: Carlisle Poker Night
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2004 - 07:08:45 AM »
Not sure on the details yet, we are brainstorming still. It maybe best to do it under the tent, I know I dont like walking around that much. And as said before people can come and go as they please, its not a tournament.

One more thing, Who else plays chess and who wants to play. :cool:

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2004 - 09:11:54 AM »
Hey Burpin, you do sound like a fun kind of guy to be around, and I'm looking forward to meeting you at Csrlisle this next year, but I really agree with those who wonder where you are going to have the time to play board games at Carlisle. If you haven't ever been there before this show is three solid high impact days of Mopar mania. More cars and swap meet parts than you can see in a week let alone three days. And there is a day by day process of additional cars and trucks comming in each day. This is not intended to dampen you ideas or plans, just to say that at least last year the only time the tent was used was to rest our legs for a while and to get out of the sun, we all used the tent but for r&r purposes. It was kinda like our MASH reviving tent. Not that we didn't spend time in conservation and sucking down those delious strawberry smoothies, but we just didn't spend the day there. The show really needs to be a longer period, but then again I guess that would just mean there would be even more beautiful Mopars to see and enjoy.. :thumbs: :cool:
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline moparnut

• Resident
  • Nutin like a nice Piece of Hickory"Clint Eastwood
    • My Photo's
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2004 - 10:46:54 AM »
I watched it on the world poker tour and think its cool,havent played though,but have a sales meeting and company christmas party in Vegas in december.I will try it there
70 Barracuda Gran Coupe,383-4bbl,# Match
2012 Subaru Forester
70 D100 Adventurer 383 pickup
02 F250 S'cab Powerstroke 7.3 4x4 6 speed Manual
06 Honda VTX1800S Spec 3

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2004 - 04:24:19 PM »
Anyone up for a game of "Old maids"? That might be more my speed. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :spank:

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline Burpin Chunks

• http://mikescuda.net/cuda-challenger/burpin_chunks
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2004 - 06:26:29 PM »
if there is no time then there is no time, it doesnt matter, I will have alot of filming to do for our CC.com video. I just figured after it got dark then we could relax and play at the hotel. If we spend all our time looking at cars we may not beable to get to know one another that much. We will just have to play it by ear.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2004 - 06:32:32 PM »
If we spend all our time looking at cars we may not beable to get to know one another that much. We will just have to play it by ear.

BP Last year we had alot of time to get to know one another at the CC.COM TENT!  Some of us went off in little groups on a mission to search for certain parts here and there but conciderable time was spent relaxing at the tent.. Remember to bring a chair!! 

Is someone going to make a banner (or maybe 2) this year for the tent??  That would be SWEET!!

lemonboy69

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2004 - 08:36:01 PM »
Is someone going to make a banner (or maybe 2) this year for the tent?? That would be SWEET!!

Consider it done!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

LB