Author Topic: GROUP BUY ANYONE???  (Read 10744 times)

Offline the Wizard

• Business Manager
  • Imagination is more important than Knowledge - Albert Einstein
Re: GROUP BUY ANYONE???
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2011 - 05:06:15 PM »
OK I count about 11.  Some are not quite ready, but I'd like to set it up so that we pay all at once but you can redeem at a later date of your choosing.  Maybe get issued a coupon or something.

CODY...is this something that you might want to jump on?  Kind of like CC.com is an associate member of your new business?  Is UR a vendor of yours?

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2011 - 06:03:16 PM »
I'm more than willing to help any way I can.

The Automotive Restoration Club just confirmed Just Dashes as a supplier and will be offering pass-through pricing to our members on dashes.
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline mopardave

• Sponsor
  • Resident
  • 1973 Challenger F8 in and out, 68 383,727 3.23 pos
    • rosevillemoparts
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2011 - 07:13:41 PM »
Ok, here is my  :2cents:. I am for passing along saving.

I'll post a poll on which pad , year, color people are looking for, I spoke to UR about 10 minutes ago and they would NOT want to take this on but have this go through a supplier. They want to stay at the mfg level and stay away from the retail arena. Some of the Companies mentioned Earlier stopped carrying/selling the UR pads.
 To do a groupy buy they would have to be ordered all at one time as my cost will depend on that order.Were talking about 20 plus pads.  Currently i can get a pad turned out from them as quick as 2 days but upto 14 days. Still not bad, Cores would be refundable. Or we can run your original pad as some already have done. There are at least 3 member that i recall that have the UR pad already or inprocess of getting. 
Mopar Dave
Rosevillemoparts.com

if I haven't replied to your post or PM email me direct    dradcliffe@mikeriehls.com

70 FK5 Challenger RT/SE
70 FC7 70 Road Runner - Sold
71 FM3 Challenger RT
71 Cuda (in process for restoration)
73 F8 Challenger
1990 XJ - sold
2000 Dakota Quad Cab
2010 Ram Crew Cab 2500 4wd - sold
2015 Ram Crew Cab 2500 4wd Black Out

Offline brads70

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2011 - 07:17:43 PM »
Ok, here is my  :2cents:. I am for passing along saving.

I'll post a poll on which pad , year, color people are looking for, I spoke to UR about 10 minutes ago and they would NOT want to take this on but have this go through a supplier. They want to stay at the mfg level and stay away from the retail arena. Some of the Companies mentioned Earlier stopped carrying/selling the UR pads.
 To do a groupy buy they would have to be ordered all at one time as my cost will depend on that order.Were talking about 20 plus pads.  Currently i can get a pad turned out from them as quick as 2 days but upto 14 days. Still not bad, Cores would be refundable. Or we can run your original pad as some already have done. There are at least 3 member that i recall that have the UR pad already or inprocess of getting.

Dave, what do you know about Superior dash? I ask as I'm wanting the best fitting/finish available , money is secondary to me?
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=75588.0
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011 - 07:20:13 PM by brads70 »
Brad
1970 Challenger 451stroker/4L60 auto OD
Barrie,Ontario,Canada
Proud to own one of the best cars ever made!!!!!

My restoration thread 
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=59072.0
 My handling upgrade post
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=73985.0

Offline mopardave

• Sponsor
  • Resident
  • 1973 Challenger F8 in and out, 68 383,727 3.23 pos
    • rosevillemoparts
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2011 - 07:46:25 PM »
Dave, what do you know about Superior dash? I ask as I'm wanting the best fitting/finish available , money is secondary to me?
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=75588.0

BRad,  FUNNY you ask,  They are partners per say. 

here is the Poll

http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=75590.0

this will give us fell and an Idea on what is needed . I cannot say what the price is until I have a real number of pads that we are dealing with so I can go back to UR for pricing.
Mopar Dave
Rosevillemoparts.com

if I haven't replied to your post or PM email me direct    dradcliffe@mikeriehls.com

70 FK5 Challenger RT/SE
70 FC7 70 Road Runner - Sold
71 FM3 Challenger RT
71 Cuda (in process for restoration)
73 F8 Challenger
1990 XJ - sold
2000 Dakota Quad Cab
2010 Ram Crew Cab 2500 4wd - sold
2015 Ram Crew Cab 2500 4wd Black Out

Offline burdar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2011 - 10:50:12 PM »
Maybe in the fall we can look at having a group buy on front and rear interior panels for Cuda and Challenger.  I've heard sales of the Cuda front panels havn't been that good since the rears weren't released at the same time.  If we could get enough people to buy complete sets, (Cuda and Challenger)maybe we could get the price down to around $800 instead of the $1050 price that has been thrown out there?  I'd love a Challenger set in black.

I guess well see how they sell once the rear panels are out.  If sales are a little slow still, maybe that would be an option.