Author Topic: Another Mopar junkie is born!  (Read 2747 times)

Offline Matt70

Re: Another Mopar junkie is born!
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2011 - 09:30:38 PM »
Hi all, sorry it took so long here are some pics of her new ride.  Matt
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2011 - 09:50:35 PM »
That's one clean ride!  :thumbsup:
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline AARCUDADEN

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2011 - 02:45:50 AM »
Very nice and clean Dart shes got there  :2thumbs:
Dennis,Ohio

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2011 - 06:50:48 AM »
That appears to be a good solid Dart Sport, and pretty clean too, won't take too much to touch up a couple nasty dings. Just bet your daughter is real happy with her ride.  :woohoo:  :2thumbs:
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline Matt70

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2011 - 01:12:42 PM »
Thanks all, yeah she's real happy. It's going to need some quarter panel patches, LF fender ding repaired, LR quarter ding repaired. Only has surface rust in the trunk and floor pans. She is the third owner, the guy we got it from just let it set for a year. Must have been an old couple or something before that. The odometer says 89,000 I think that maybe right. Overall it's alot of fun!
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Offline Matt70

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2011 - 06:38:57 PM »
Just an update, put the my slots on my daughter's Dart. I think it looks pretty good, she's happy too! It's coming alone we are collecting interior parts and had to fix some electrical issues. She spent the weekend cleaning up and painting her instrument cluster.  Matt

George Orwell

Offline AARCUDADEN

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2011 - 11:05:47 PM »
Matt those slotts did make a difference  :thumbsup: Now hows about a small block to go with those wheels  :stirpot:  :bigsmile:
Dennis,Ohio

Offline Matt70

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2011 - 07:32:46 AM »
I like the way you think! Yeah that is the plan. My Challenger is getting a BB so her Dart will get the 360 that is in it now. She love's your Dart BTW    :2thumbs:  those pics gave her great ideas 

George Orwell

Offline AARCUDADEN

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2011 - 11:41:37 PM »
Thats what i like to hear. Sounds as if shes really enjoying it  :2thumbs:
Dennis,Ohio

Offline MOPAR FANATIC

• Resident
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011 - 03:04:05 PM »
 :2thumbs: very cool first mopar,looks like a very solid ride.those slots really make the car,i likey.love the stance in the last pic.i can see a built up 340-360 between the fenders along with a pistol grip 4speed going in that a- body in no time.wouln't mind having that car myself to build up.  :thumbsup:
71 Challenger 340 a/t
2013 Plum Crazy Hemi R/T 6SPD

Offline jimynick

• Resident
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2011 - 08:01:06 PM »
Great car for a young lady to begin her driving career! Make sure you get lots of photos of her/it unless you've got a large garage.  :grinyes: May I suggest  running the hose over the rear window area as that looks like where the rust in the trunk may be coming from?  :thumbsup:

Offline Matt70

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2011 - 09:03:33 PM »
I keep tell my wife I need a bigger garage! I'll try the hose trick thanks   :cheers:

George Orwell

Offline AARCUDADEN

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2011 - 11:56:27 PM »
Great car for a young lady to begin her driving career! Make sure you get lots of photos of her/it unless you've got a large garage.  :grinyes: May I suggest  running the hose over the rear window area as that looks like where the rust in the trunk may be coming from?  :thumbsup:
:iagree: Matt also check to make sure the windsheild isn't leaking too they're known for that. When i got my Dart Sport the windshield was out of it and i had a guy that was a body man for years put in back in for me and the damn thing leaks  :pullinghair:
Dennis,Ohio