EBAY SELLER RATINGS

Author Topic: EBAY SELLER RATINGS  (Read 2463 times)

Offline skip gray

EBAY SELLER RATINGS
« on: December 06, 2004 - 02:45:57 PM »
Some people (71-340Cuda) have been using this forum to trash certain Ebay sellers, including; Trapaga57.
I have bought many items from Ebay seller: TRAPAGA57 and I was 100% happy with all his items. The rockers are outstanding, the 70 Cuda bezels are great.  I just checked out his feedback rating, it is at 99.7 percent. He also offers a full money back guarantee on all parts.  I always do my homework  before I buy anything on Ebay, I contacted many of the buyers of items that I was interested first to see if they were good. 
I also read through the feedbacks of particular items before I bought them.  In fact the only complaints about him were on slow shipping, 3 Negs. out of over 900 positives.  Some customers also told me that he returned their money almost a year later on some parts that failed.  If your bezels were so bad why didn't you just return them?  I just checked out feedbacks on other 71 Bezels and they were all great. The BIG BOX restoration houses have been overcharging us for years, as MOPAR owners we need to have an alternative. Ebay can be a good alternative, BUT do your homework first, and before anyone uses this forum as a means to trash a good seller ,   DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST and talk to other buyers of parts that you are interested in bidding on.

Skip Gray

Offline Burpin Chunks

• http://mikescuda.net/cuda-challenger/burpin_chunks
Re: EBAY SELLER RATINGS
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2004 - 03:09:29 PM »
Howdy there, and welcome to the site. We are a bunch of great guys that love mopars and helping each other out. Do you have any pics of your car.

:grinno: :grinno: :grinno: :grinno: :grinno: :grinno: :grinno: :grinno: :grinno: :grinno: :grinno: :grinno: :grinno:

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2004 - 03:45:04 PM »
No I just read the topic and its about headlight bezels for 120.00.  The problem is everyone has a different opinion and sometimes they don't match.  Hopefully we continue to show respect for everyone and their opinion!   :thumbs: 

Offline 71'cuda340

• Mopar OR slow car!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2004 - 03:49:19 PM »
In respect to LB (our moderator) I will no longer comment on this because he said to leave it off these boards.

I have been on this site a while now and have never "trashed"  anyone.  I had a bad experience with this guy and that is all.     

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2004 - 04:43:49 PM »
Hi 71' Cuda340,
  I feel your pain. I know those must be tough parts to come by in good shape. Rhetorical(sp) questions. Did you try to resolve things with the seller? Did he/she offer money back if you returned the item, or at least a discount? If not, then you have a right to be mad. :madvibe: Like 4C said, everyone has a different opinion of what kind of shape a "used" item might be in, and they might not agree. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline budrinker

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2004 - 04:47:10 PM »
i wonder why skip gray is the defense attorney
and he just stopped in
3 posts

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2004 - 05:28:44 PM »
i wonder why skip gray is the defense attorney
and he just stopped in
3 posts

All I ask is why couldn't this have been placed under the appropriate topic?? :dontknow: :gripe:
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2004 - 05:48:51 PM »
All I ask is why couldn't this have been placed under the appropriate topic?? 

Hee, hee,
 I know what you mean. ;)

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

lemonboy69

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2004 - 09:22:56 PM »
In respect to LB (our moderator) I will no longer comment on this because he said to leave it off these boards.

I have been on this site a while now and have never "trashed"  anyone.  I had a bad experience with this guy and that is all.     

Thank you! I'm glad some people know when to stop...  :madvibe:

LB

Offline Burpin Chunks

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2004 - 05:49:32 AM »
Did Burpin welcome TRAPAGA57 to the board  :dontknow:

Offline Pistol Gripper

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2004 - 06:45:10 AM »
Gotta admit it Burps, you are always a gentleman.   :tongue:

P.G.

Oh yeah,  welcome to the board TRAPAGA57, we'd love to see pics.
O ne
B ig
A $$
M istake
A merica

Offline Burpin Chunks

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2004 - 09:09:23 AM »
you right, Burpin just dont want anyone to feel left out. By the way did burpin tell yall about Burpins ebay rating. Thats right burpins buyers are totally happy with burpin well except for that one guy that bought some toilet paper from burpin and was mad at burpin cause it was new and in the package. For some reason he wanted it to be used. Does this sound like a crap story. Teehee, it could be rabbit, it could be.