Author Topic: 72 distribution block  (Read 727 times)

Offline 344speed

72 distribution block
« on: March 30, 2011 - 01:35:26 PM »
I just want to verify this is connected properly. when you push the pedal the block does not allow the fluid to return to the master cyl. leaving the brakes locked up. I believe the block is bad.
72 Ralley 344SPD

Offline 344speed

Re: 72 distribution block
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011 - 02:05:56 PM »
Found the answer. Evidently there is a problem with the manufacturing of this part and they cannot seem to correct it. I ordered it from Moparts Parts and supplies and he said it was on back order. He sent me one 2-3 months later out of the batch that his supplier In Line Tube knew was bad. I talked to In line today and found out this info. he had not even told them he sent it. they still had it as an open back order from last July. So now I am trying to get in touch with him to send it back and get my refund. I will just get an aftermarket one as suggested in another thread.
72 Ralley 344SPD

Offline John A

Re: 72 distribution block
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011 - 05:57:57 PM »
Interesting post....I was helping a friend with his 70 Challenger brakes. First 2 valves were defective. One leaked fluid, good thing we had rags everywhere, second one we could not get fluid to the rear brakes. Third one worked fine. These were replacement parts, not oem. John.