Author Topic: Show Us Your Dog!  (Read 7654 times)

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
Re: Show Us Your Dog!
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2005 - 03:54:23 PM »
Thats really good April.  Actually there is alot of truth in that . . .   :thumbs: 

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2005 - 04:23:25 PM »
 :iagree:

If anything it helps a little, to know that you will be with them again.

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2005 - 05:01:22 PM »
Plum, I'm so sorry to hear about Nanook.  My heart just breaks for you.  We lost our 2 dogs last year.  Very hard.  How are the kids doing with the news?
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Plum6Pak

« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2005 - 06:23:48 PM »
I really don't know what to say to all of you other than thank you so much. I read the Rainbow Bridge story and it is very touching and I hope it is also true, thank you for sharing that with us. I would love this to be the case with our friends (including pets) as well as our family. My daughter got Nanook for her birthday a little over 10 years ago just before she got married, once she got married, they moved into an apartment and we ended up with him when he was about a year old, she didn't have the heart to take him away from us after a couple of years and we have had him in our home ever since. My daughter just lives up the street and gets to see him just about every day so she still is very close as is our grandchildren. They are pretty heart broken knowing what is to come. I will let you all know when he leaves us. When I started this thread I never in my wildest imagination thought it would turn into this. Thanks again everyone!

Offline hemi71

• Resident
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2005 - 06:27:01 PM »
my 1/2 german shep and who knows what else "Lizzy"   Sorry to hear of your loss of your 4 legged friends. Lizzy is a great dog, smartest dog I've ever owned.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Ghost

• Resident
  • I miss my Barracuda :(
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2005 - 12:06:28 AM »
Sorry 6Pack
I always hurts to lose a good friend , Dogs never live long enough

Amen.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2005 - 09:43:00 AM »
I would love this to be the case with our friends (including pets) as well as our family.

Plum  . . .that is exactually what will happen!  When you do arrive "home" (as I call it) You will be over run by all your loved ones.  Usually the pets are so excited that it makes it hard for family and friends to get close!  Of course they do eventually!    :grinyes:  :grinno:  :grinyes:  :grinno:

Offline Ghost

• Resident
  • I miss my Barracuda :(
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2005 - 03:00:41 PM »
I went home last night, to pick some stuff up, and my dog was so excited, he damn near knocked me down!  He's a fat puppy. ;D  Don't know what I'm gonna do, when he goes, though.... :cry:

Offline MoparMatt383

• Member as of March 2004
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2005 - 08:42:41 PM »
The one on the right is my dog.  Her name is Victoria because she is like the Queen in our house.  they are both English Bulldogs.  The one on the left is a friends dog.  She is built like a quater mile car.  She has a lot of hp and torque real quick, but then burns out.  She is a foot tall, 60 lbs, solid muscle, and cost more then my rusty 73 Barracuda.  Damn

Too many projects and nothing gets done.

Offline 69ChargerRT

• Administrator
  • Resident
  • Its the car, right? Chicks love the car. - Batman
    • Daisy - My 1969 Dodge Charger R/T
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2005 - 08:47:40 PM »
heres my puppy dog mako