Author Topic: I don't post much but here is an updated photo  (Read 2124 times)

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
Re: I don't post much but here is an updated photo
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2011 - 08:19:35 PM »
Go to your local auto paint store and get some "trim Black" rattle can paint.  It's real strong as far as rattle can paint goes and it will work perfectly for the rad support area.  It looks much better when it's blacked out.  That's the way the factory did it.  Nice job on the car!

well the blacking out of the radiator support, I kinda went back and forth on it and i still might  that would be easy enought to do. I have been looking at some of the cars for sale on ebay and I have seen both painted and blacked out. I was worried that it might look goofy, I still have to look for a motor as of yet so i have plenty of time. the rim sizes are 15x7 and 15x8s torque thrust II
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

• Resident
  • Still My Inspiration..1971, Rockingham, Nc
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2011 - 10:43:05 PM »
Well not the best to show black out but at least a pic............
Dave or David

Offline purpleroadrunner

• my work in progress
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2011 - 03:31:20 PM »
well you guys have got me sold on it, the pic really helped plus looking at Dayley/Challenger web site, probably start tearing down the front clip and taping off this weekend,  I will post the pics after completed, BTW anybody have any pics of the blackend out area would be greatly appreciated just so I don't go overboard, 

Thanks Guys