Author Topic: Legendary Auto Interiors PRICE INCREASE, better buy now!  (Read 3679 times)

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
Legendary Auto Interiors PRICE INCREASE, better buy now!
« on: June 21, 2011 - 12:23:15 AM »
If you have ever seen or used the Legendary Auto interiors then you know how great they are.  The best in the industry for a reason.  They will be having an 8% ACROSS THE BOARD PRICE INCREASE on July 1st, 2011.

If you have any thoughts of replacing your interior soon, best get your order in NOW.  I think there are a couple vendors on here that sell Legendary, so contact them soon if you want to get the old price.

Another option might be to let me know what you want because I'm placing a pretty large order and you can GET A GREAT DISCOUNT.  If you know what you want and are ready, PM me and I can let you know what discount we're looking at.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011 - 12:25:06 AM by C O D Y »
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
Re: Legendary Auto Interiors PRICE INCREASE, better buy now!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011 - 03:24:25 PM »
Any interest in a Group Buy before the 1st?

Depending on how many we get should be about 20% off, not including the 8% increase in 10 days.  So really 28% off if we act soon.  I feel very confident you will not get prices like these any time soon on Legendary products.
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline TreeFrog

• Resident
  • Can Ya HEMI Now! If you can't dodge it Ram it!
    • TreeFrog
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011 - 03:41:44 PM »
Got mine ... thanks :)
65 Satellite     361 Ruby Red Poly
72 Challenger    360 Top Banana     
73 Challenger    340 Triple Black
87 Dodge Ram     318 Blue
88 Dodge Ram     360 Grey (+)
04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7L Pewter Met.

Offline burdar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011 - 03:47:22 PM »
I was planning on talking to them at the Nat's in August.  Do they run any specials there?  If not I may consider it but money for this project is getting very tight.

I'd need front/rear seat covers and the correct high cut pile carpet for a 73 Challenger.

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011 - 04:24:29 PM »
The most I've ever seen them offer as a discount is 10% around Valentines day and I think again around Christmas.  Being that all their prices are going up in 9 days, you will probably never find a deal like this again.  They make the BEST seats I've ever seen.  Not sure about the carpets.

I was planning on talking to them at the Nat's in August.  Do they run any specials there?  If not I may consider it but money for this project is getting very tight.

I'd need front/rear seat covers and the correct high cut pile carpet for a 73 Challenger.

Offline burdar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011 - 04:26:16 PM »
I'd have to see the prices but it sounds temping.  Let me know what you find out.

Offline Chlngrcrzy

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011 - 04:44:55 PM »
I got my stuff a couple months ago from legendary.  Seat covers look awesome and were real easy to change. Front door panels were close to perfect and the rear panels fit good, but the window crank holes were off by and inch. I had to trim the holes untill i got the crank shaft to fit through and now my handle bezels do not cover the entire hole. That is my only complaint.

Offline shadango

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011 - 12:57:47 PM »
I have been putting off new seat covers because I would like to go either leather stock style (which legendary said they could do) or maybe swapping out seats altogether for later model seats.

I havent been thinking much of either lately....

But though I would LOVE leather, the frugal miser in me likes the idea of savings 28%.

What would be the cost for 72 fish front buckets and rear bench?

Is the discount you are talking about only for the vinyl/pre-made ones or would it cover leather too???

Offline burdar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2011 - 01:06:54 PM »
I priced out front/rear seat covers for my Challenger last night.  72 Cuda should be the same.  front $330 rear $203 before discount.

Offline Barracudadan

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2011 - 01:24:08 PM »
I was putting off my interior but if prices are going up I would be definatly be in for a pair of 72 Barracuda black front seat covers and maybe a carpet and headliner as well! Just let me know the details!

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011 - 01:47:53 PM »
Go to their website and let me know the item numbers you want.

http://legendaryautointeriors.com/

PM me those item numbers and I'll PM you back the prices.  You pay shipping to your door.  The order will be placed early next week.

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2011 - 02:40:35 PM »
Everyone who PM'd me an order should have gotten an email with their details.

If you are on the fence, you might want to know the prices look to be better than I thought they would!   :clapping:   PM or email me ASAP if you need anything from Legendary.

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2011 - 09:27:57 PM »
ALL ORDERS have been placed and everyone who got in on this buy should have a confirmation number in their email box.  If you thought you ordered and did not get a confirmation number contact me ASAP.

If anyone else needs any Legendary items after this buy, let me know and I might put one together agian in the future.  The prices will still be good, but there is the 8% increase on July 1st we can not avoid.

Now back to work on my project!    :working:   :ylsuper:

Offline TreeFrog

• Resident
  • Can Ya HEMI Now! If you can't dodge it Ram it!
    • TreeFrog
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2011 - 03:41:01 PM »
PAID

The drop ship thru me for a moment, but I figured it out ...
65 Satellite     361 Ruby Red Poly
72 Challenger    360 Top Banana     
73 Challenger    340 Triple Black
87 Dodge Ram     318 Blue
88 Dodge Ram     360 Grey (+)
04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7L Pewter Met.

Offline Barracudadan

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2011 - 04:18:49 PM »
PAID

The drop ship thru me for a moment, but I figured it out ...

What is the drop ship for anyway?

Paid up here too BIG Thanks for making this happen Cody! I didn`t know what the drop ship charge was but for $7.50 I didn`t question it. I did question the shipping charge it seemed on the high side when I checked it against their rates in my catalog. Whoever I was dealing with on the phone agreed and my total came down another $28.00  :bigsmile: