Author Topic: New broad cast sheet  (Read 1163 times)

Offline joef89

• 74 Challenger RT
New broad cast sheet
« on: July 04, 2011 - 11:02:18 PM »
Does anyone know if its possible to have a new broadcast sheet made? i found tiny remnants of it when i restored the car but they were so tiny i was unable to gain anything from it

Offline cudaized

• Ola's `cuda page
Re: New broad cast sheet
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011 - 11:08:05 PM »
No
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior
www.cudaized.com

1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry
www.ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

Offline Barracudadan

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011 - 08:51:28 AM »
You can make one go here,bottom right of page.  http://www.moparts.org/Tech/
It`s not identicle to an original and wont fool anyone, but at least you can take this to shows and not worry if it gets damaged. Open the forms that end in .doc and enter your info in the spaces then just print it on your computer.  They only list years 69,70,71. If your year is not one of those simply change the year to what you want. Oh yeah did I mention it`s free!

Here is one of my originals and one I made just for kicks. I never tried but if you want to age it a bit crumple it up and toss it in a cup of coffee or coca cola if it gets ruined who cares print another one!  :bigsmile:

Offline burdar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011 - 10:16:15 AM »
Not all options are listed on the fender tag.  It's impossible to know exactly what options the car had without the sheet. 

It's possible that the sheet you found wasn't even for your car.  I found a Cuda buildsheet in my Challenger.  Multiple sheets were used at the factory.  More than one sheet has been found in some cars.  Go to Hamtramck Historical, type in your VIN and see if Barry has any info on your car.