Author Topic: Well the Decision has Been Made........................  (Read 10385 times)

Offline GranCuda1970

• Sr. Resident
  • Rev 20:4. Mat 6:33 John 1:3 Mat 26:41
Re: Well the Decision has Been Made........................
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2011 - 07:26:46 AM »
It is a smaller but the part the biggest part is that banks should have been allowed to fail the almost 5 trillion in additional untargeted wreckless bailout spending has , just like it did in the great depression extended the market losses and devalued our currency, and finally is destroying investment potential in our market. Regulations are the primary killer of jobs and market cost insecurity brought on by Obamacare has stiffled hiring. No one is going to hire new employees until regulation and the cost of hiring are brought down. Why build a pool in the middle of a hurricane.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011 - 07:44:25 AM by GranCuda1970 »

Offline GranCuda1970

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2011 - 07:55:20 AM »
    I see Americans slowly waking up to the destructive economic and Political policies of the current administartion / Senate and will correct that mistake in due time then and only then can the burden be lifted on our nations Job creators and market healing can begin. Will be bumpy until then the commies are going to be stirring the pot pretty hard come sept 17th.

Offline lemming303

• San Antonio, TX
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2011 - 08:37:22 AM »
I haven't been on here in a few days but this is sad news. I hope things work out for you Terry. If I wasn't so far away I would definitely bring my trans to you! I wonder how much shipping is from PA to MO?....
Kevin

73 Challenger Rallye - first project

Offline JayBee

• Resident
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2011 - 09:01:21 AM »
Very sorry to hear that circumstances have lead you to this decision. Why is it that it's always the dedicated, skilled and honest businessman that gets shafted. I really hope that this is a blessing in disguise and you become even more prosperous. 
John

1970 Barracuda convertible
2014 Toyota Avalon

Offline GranCuda1970

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2011 - 09:13:55 AM »
 :iagree:

Offline torredcuda

• Sr. Resident
  • Epping NH joined 11/23/03
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2011 - 09:15:27 AM »
You can blame the current admin all you want but my industry went down the tubes 6-8 years ago with Bush in office spending billions on wars and doing nothing to help the working class and small businesses.
Jeff
72 Barracuda 340/4spd  Torred
70 roadrunner 383/auto  In-Violet
70 Duster 360/auto drag car  (Petty Blue soon)
04 Ram 2500 5.7 Hemi

Offline GranCuda1970

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2011 - 09:22:56 AM »
I do not disagree!! he started spending like a Democrat that is for sure!! But he was a 1000x's better than what we have now!!!

Offline GranCuda1970

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2011 - 09:36:46 AM »
If you are bleeding you don,t stab yourself in the leg, shoot youself in the stomach, and then submerge yourself 20 feet underwater. This is what Obama has done. They have done the exact opposite of what needed to be done.

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2011 - 10:53:10 AM »
not to get political but I could see this coming , Trudeau did the same thing to Canada in the early 70s , by the time the debt is paid back I will be 80+ , we have been overtaxed for my entire working life to pay back his stupid spending spree . This is the same thing over again but no one learns from the past we just keep repeating .

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Offline brads70

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2011 - 10:58:31 AM »
not to get political but I could see this coming , Trudeau did the same thing to Canada in the early 70s , by the time the debt is paid back I will be 80+ , we have been overtaxed for my entire working life to pay back his stupid spending spree . This is the same thing over again but no one learns from the past we just keep repeating .

YEEEEEP!  :iagree:    :pullinghair:  :dupe:
Brad
1970 Challenger 451stroker/4L60 auto OD
Barrie,Ontario,Canada
Proud to own one of the best cars ever made!!!!!

My restoration thread 
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=59072.0
 My handling upgrade post
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=73985.0

Offline GranCuda1970

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2011 - 11:01:16 AM »
Yep Wash rinse and repeat until the hair turns green and catches fire.

Offline BIGSHCLUNK

• Sr. Resident
  • Miss NIKKI - were you this hot at 48?
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2011 - 02:08:26 PM »
Wow, sorry to hear this. Life of the small business man just gets harder and harder. We're not breaking any records around here either, not that that helps at all. But I can relate to your situation. Some parts of the country do seem a little harder hit than others thats for sure! Terry best of luck, I sincerly hope you can make this work out.
BIGS
70 Chally R/T Convertible- Yes she's really got a HEMI, no she's not a Charger!
                                             [o o o o]
                                                  OO
                                                  OO 
                                              [o o o o]
https://www.aanddtruckautoparts.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

Offline torredcuda

• Sr. Resident
  • Epping NH joined 11/23/03
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2011 - 06:37:44 PM »
If you are bleeding you don,t stab yourself in the leg, shoot youself in the stomach, and then submerge yourself 20 feet underwater. This is what Obama has done. They have done the exact opposite of what needed to be done.

Yup,we keep sinking deeper with no end in sight!
Jeff
72 Barracuda 340/4spd  Torred
70 roadrunner 383/auto  In-Violet
70 Duster 360/auto drag car  (Petty Blue soon)
04 Ram 2500 5.7 Hemi

Offline shadango

• Resident
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2011 - 09:00:23 PM »
Just caught wind of this Terry.

Sucky news man, for sure.   :(

I am sure you will be ok.....a small businessman like you knows how to make ends meet etc when things get hard.

You have been such a huge help here, I know you have for me....its a shame to see a good guy have this problem.  Of course there are many good guys here and elsewhere having similar issues.  I am blessed to not yet be having the same problems but lately at my company I am wondering if I am next.

So prayers going out for you Terry.

All we can do is hang in there and take each day one at a time.

Or....we can go the route of half of the youth in this country and go welfare...its the new way to go!  LOL

As for the politics -- cant blame Nobama for all of this...this has been a LOOOONG time coming....the stupidity that has been running our country for the last 30 years is the problem, not any particular party.  We all vote for the guy who will do the most for US, not for the COUNTRY. 

Cant blame the banks.....part of the blame is on WE THE PEOPLE for providing a market for all the stupid over-extensions, etc.  We all seem to have champagne tastes and many of us have only beer budgets...but with credit, anyone can be a "baller" and live large...at least til the bills come due and we can just declare bankruptcy.

We have become a country of people who cannot practice self control in our spending habits.

Why shouldnt the government do it? Its taking the lead frm us.  LOL

No one saves anymore.   We say "Well if I made more $$$$, I would be able to save."

BS.

We make more money and we find things we "have" to spend it on.

Cell phones, internet access and cable tv are NOT necessities of life yet even the most lowely section 8 or welfare person has them now.

Puhlease.

We are all a country of overspenders.  We want to spend our money on what we "want" AND NOT ON WHAT WE "NEED".

Offline acudanut

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2011 - 09:43:35 PM »
 Man that sucks...However,  I quote: " I used to take in around $22,000 to $25,000 in a month, now I am lucky to take in $6,000 to $9,000 a month." That is still good money IMO.  Heck I am lucky to bring home a quarter of that.