Author Topic: slowdown  (Read 1717 times)

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
slowdown
« on: January 09, 2005 - 09:58:36 PM »
I have been on other sites that have moving avitars that don't slow me down when I scroll. My computer isn't as fast as some of you other members, but we need to have this web site available for all memebers whose computers are either fast or slow. What happens for those with fast one's is is stops for a few seconds to catch up with the moving avitar. Yes I hear you. Go buy a new one. i would rather get other important priorities done first as others may feel the same. any ideas? :banghead:
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
Re: slowdown
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2005 - 10:17:53 PM »
What happens for those with fast one's is is stops for a few seconds to catch up with the moving avitar.

TC . . .  I'm not sure I understand this??   :dontknow:

biglove

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005 - 07:19:06 AM »

TC go into edit profile and then look and layout and check the box that shows dont show others avitars
and dont show others signitures. That should cure it.

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005 - 11:12:36 PM »
Big love I could do that but wouldn't it kill all avitars? Really don't want that. burpins an JS27 are doing the biggest slowdown for me. i have a good puter at work, but can't be screwin around about Mopars. They feel that is unproductive. My real question is why do others sites that have moving avitars not slow me down or make me stop, but this one does?
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2005 - 11:17:48 PM »
TC what kind of 'puter you got??  System, RAM  . . . how many programs you got on it?? 

Offline BB73Challenger

• 2 cars - twice the wrenching... yay?
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2005 - 12:08:59 PM »
i have a good puter at work, but can't be screwin around about Mopars. They feel that is unproductive.

Dude, it's time for a new job  ( just kidding )
I know what you are saying about the slow down, my computer at home is the same way.
But then again, burnouts are too cool.
Jeff from Cleveland, Ohio