Author Topic: Cuda-Challenger.com T-Shirts! We need some!  (Read 4805 times)

Offline brads70

• C-C.com Expert
Cuda-Challenger.com T-Shirts! We need some!
« on: October 25, 2011 - 04:34:09 PM »
I'd sure like one!.... or 2 or 3?  Anyone else?

Sorry poll doesn't give me options for bigger sizes?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011 - 04:40:50 PM by brads70 »
Brad
1970 Challenger 451stroker/4L60 auto OD
Barrie,Ontario,Canada
Proud to own one of the best cars ever made!!!!!

My restoration thread 
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=59072.0
 My handling upgrade post
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=73985.0

Offline bandt

Re: Cuda-Challenger.com T-Shirts! We need some!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011 - 05:18:13 PM »
I'm with you Brad, Somethin cool!

This site has helped me out so much, I'd like to advertise.

Brian

Offline dutch

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011 - 05:59:35 PM »
the old one posted in for sale looks cool to me... I`d wear it  :2thumbs:
*** Bart ***

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011 - 07:13:48 PM »
We had one back in the day, but I don't know how hard it was to set up. We submitted that original design after some debate, but it worked for me.

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline ChallengerHK

• Sr. Resident
  • I'm working on it - No, really
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011 - 10:20:56 PM »
I like the old design, but I'd like to see something new as well. This comes up a couple of times a year, and a couple of people have volunteered to do some new designs, but so far we haven't produced anything.

Is anybody interested in a new design? Anybody interested in producing a new design?

"She'll make point five past light speed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, and I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

- Han Solo, Star Wars

Advice Thread - Taking Pictures Of Cars

Offline MoparTat

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011 - 10:25:46 PM »
IF I can find the old files that were given to the screen printer on the first run of shirts, the next step can be taken from there... if I don't have them, looks like starting all over is the only option.

Are there any graphic designers here? We had the graphics done by a special friend who is no longer in the Mopar realm anymore unfortunately. However, a decent graphic designer, a design built in CMYK, and a good screen printer and you've got a run of shirts. :cheers:
Audio Engineer
Mopar Enthusiast

Offline Chilly

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011 - 03:48:23 AM »
 I think my son was working on a new design this past summer but I haven't seen anything from him on it. I'll talk to him and see if he has anything worked up yet.  Chilly

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011 - 08:40:59 AM »
I would be interested in a a t-shirt for this site.  Goodysgotacuda did some really nice work.  We did have a design deal going on a few years ago but I think just a homemade shirt was made as a thank you to another member, maybe it was for Tony (Fishnforacuda?)  It was a muscular Bee (ala Super Bee) with a shaker scoop for a head.  Can't find the file though.  :(

Goody (Mike) did this design a while back.  Recognize the car on the left?  :bigsmile:

Just for ideas here's a tee shirt I made for myself.  Pentastar on left breat area, Scat Pack bees on both sleeves then the design Mike did on back.  Another shirt I put my car on front.  :D

« Last Edit: October 27, 2011 - 08:52:17 AM by Super Blue 72 »
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2011 - 01:09:10 PM »
The old shirts were fine but if we get new ones, let's not make them in black.  Most car shows are in the heat of the summer and the black was a little much . . . 

Offline MOPAR FANATIC

• Resident
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011 - 01:49:39 PM »
The old shirts were fine but if we get new ones, let's not make them in black.  Most car shows are in the heat of the summer and the black was a little much . . . 

I here ya there,but maybe each member that wants one could choose black or white if thats a possibility?
i would want one of each in a large.i also would be willing to ship a black shirt to wherever the shirts are going to be printed if thats an option.

years ago i had to find steve, aka=71 big block from WI at a car show here in minnesota,having never met i had no clue who i was looking for.here i'm looking at hundreds of people and go to my son we'll never find him.low and behold i look down a block and see a c.c. com t-shirt and sure enough it was steve,if not for him wearingthe c.c.com shirt we probably wouldn't have found one anther at the car show.  :thumbsup:
71 Challenger 340 a/t
2013 Plum Crazy Hemi R/T 6SPD

Offline mopar12372

• mopartech
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011 - 08:09:33 PM »
xxl plz
MOPARTECH.NET ( come over and visit some time )
RESTO PICTURES
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=71096.30

Offline 'Cuda Hunter

• Sr. Resident
  • Tastes Like Chicken
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011 - 10:38:52 PM »
I'm in!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Offline 69ChargerRT

• Administrator
  • Resident
  • Its the car, right? Chicks love the car. - Batman
    • Daisy - My 1969 Dodge Charger R/T
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2011 - 12:27:51 PM »
i would absolutely support board tshirts.  we had a couple rounds in the past and they worked out great.  is anyone currently working on them?  wouldnt want to step on any toes, but ill take it if no one is.  if we had a cool design that would help.  blue posted a good design, would just need our name in it somewhere

Offline ChallengerHK

• Sr. Resident
  • I'm working on it - No, really
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2011 - 12:35:09 PM »
My time is short at the moment, so if you want to get this going my feelings will not be hurt  :bigsmile:

My initial thought was to do something similar to the calendar contest, but smaller, in which we have competing designs for people to vote on. Not sure if this is required or not. It could be that we could just have a number of designs, and people who want one or more shirts can order as they see fit. Not sur eabout the logistics of that vis-a-vis costs. Judy might be able to weigh in.

All of that was my secret plan to avoid getting a design in "rat fink" style, which I truly do not like  :bigsmile:

"She'll make point five past light speed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, and I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

- Han Solo, Star Wars

Advice Thread - Taking Pictures Of Cars

Offline RB2929

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2011 - 12:37:09 PM »
Aside from white, can the shirt itself be in black?
White gets dirty too quickly, and with any graphics on it, you can't use bleach when washing.