Author Topic: classic car wiring.com/ not all that  (Read 636 times)

Offline 74challenger03

classic car wiring.com/ not all that
« on: October 28, 2011 - 09:30:17 PM »
just wanted to say the wiring diagram is basic. does not show all wires. e-mailed 3 times,called 2 times and they sent me an e-mail with the wire diagram for the seat belt diagram. before i ordered it asked if it was a complete diagram they said yes.isnt the seat belt relay part of the wiring???  ac/heat controls have 2-3 wire plugs and 3-1 wire clips. classic car wiring shows 2 plugs 3 wire plug and 5 wire plug,still cant figure top wire on fan switch,color?hot?ground?
What does it profit a man to gain the whole would and lose his soul.

Offline Strawdawg

• Resident
    • Vortex Buicks
Re: classic car wiring.com/ not all that
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011 - 11:41:10 PM »
If you told us what car you are working on and what you need, someone may be able to help you :)

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011 - 02:26:52 AM »
If you look at the manual, all they have done is taken was was provided by the original manual and made it easier to follow by adding color and putting in a format that is easy to read. 

Like Strawdawg said, let us know what year / car you're working on and someone should be able to help you.
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline 74challenger03

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011 - 09:44:13 PM »
hey guys, the shop manual would show you what the tan wire with a tracer next to the fan switch is for and it would include the seat  belt control box unit wiring under dr side dash. just saying it was vary basic,and not complete.if i told you it was a complete wire diagram what would you expect ??? not trying to make anyone mad its just basic not like a shop wiring diagram. my chilton  charger book is more like a shop manual.
What does it profit a man to gain the whole would and lose his soul.