Author Topic: Plugging antenna hole  (Read 1438 times)

Offline Gumby

Plugging antenna hole
« on: December 04, 2011 - 12:53:32 PM »
Saw a thread on using a hidden antenna. If you want to do this, and don't want a hole in the fender left over, be aware that Mopar made a plastic plug, chromed and black, that looks like a power antenna in the "down" position. I've bought a couple off ebay. I don't have a part number. They look nice, though.
{oo/-------\oo} In '69 I was twenty-one and I called the road my own. I don't know when that road turned into the road I'm on. Jackson Browne

Offline 'Cuda Hunter

• Sr. Resident
  • Tastes Like Chicken
Re: Plugging antenna hole
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011 - 01:22:25 PM »
How about some pictures.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Offline Gumby

Re: Plugging antenna hole
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011 - 03:44:16 PM »
At one time, I knew exactly where they were. I got water coming up from the sewer in my basement and moved everything out to my shop.  (1/4 the city got this surprise, 2 years in a row) Thankfully someone filled my drains with dirt - so it was filtered, lol. Unfortunately I have 2 basements. Double the clean up. Didn't find them out in the freezing no heat shop for an hour But trust me, they exist. I will keep looking. They might yet be in the house. I looked on ebay and didn't see any. Might call Tony's Parts or something and ask if he has any. I do think they are kinda scarce. But they look damn real and very nice.
{oo/-------\oo} In '69 I was twenty-one and I called the road my own. I don't know when that road turned into the road I'm on. Jackson Browne