Author Topic: Hello I'm a newb  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Gus cuda

Re: Hello I'm a newb
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2012 - 12:38:36 PM »
Welcome and congrates! My question is, whats your parents say about your new ride? Im guessing it takes them back to a much different time in their lives. Enjoy the process and we are looking forward to seeing the end result

Offline dtcuda

Re: Hello I'm a newb
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2012 - 02:37:02 PM »
Thanks again for the welcome and the tips.  I've been out of town for a few days.  I have a couple of questions to answer.  I am from southeast Wisconsin (Kenosha).  And my parents really like the car.  They know it needs work just like I know it does.  I can picture it what it will look like when it is done because I am on here quite a bit looking around and see your finished cars and the cars in progress.  They all like the car alot.  And my aunt and uncle who bought that car new (before they sold it to my parents) said that it brings back alot of memories.  They are like me.  Can't wait till it's done.  I don't want to rush it though.  I want it to be nice.  It doesn't have to be a show car cause I am going to drive it.  But I would like it to look nice because I will drive it and still want to go to shows.  Just it won't be a trailer queen.  I tried to get more pics up, but now they say that they are too big. I will try to figure it out.  Also, Mopar Fanatic (Dave).  Nice to meet you to.  St. Paul Minn. is not far from me at all.  Maybe see you around someday and thank for the info.  Take care everybody.