Author Topic: Any recommendations on paint and body shops - Calgary and area???  (Read 544 times)

Offline BS CUDA

Will probably be looking to have the 74 'Cuda bodywork and paint done by someone competent this year. I just don't think I have the talent or patience but definitely the determination. Would really appreciate any names / contacts / references etc in the Calgary Alberta or perhaps Edmonton area. Not looking for concourse restoration just to look beautiful. :drool: :wow:

Offline jimynick

• Resident
Re: Any recommendations on paint and body shops - Calgary and area???
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012 - 10:09:18 PM »
I think the name of the shop was A-1 Collision in Calgary and speak to Mike. It's out off MacLeod Trail and it's big and they do good work at what I think is a reasonable price. Tell him Ian from The Dominion sent you to get a good price. Good luck

Offline BS CUDA

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012 - 10:49:56 PM »
Thanks Ian, he is on the list. Will go see him early in the spring.

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012 - 10:57:48 PM »
Cory @ Outlaw Kustom in Crossfield did my Chall tell him you know me , I can probably dig up a phone # if you remind me

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Offline BS CUDA

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012 - 11:15:21 PM »
I believe I have his card in the folder in my garage. Always good to get a referral from folks that have used them. In fact I just took a look at his website - and I really start to feel comfortable when I see pics of other muscle cars being looked after. I just might give him a shout very soon - maybe I can convince him to come take a look at the 'Cuda.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012 - 11:33:38 PM by BS CUDA »

Offline JS27N0B

• Resident
  • Member since Jan 28th 2003.
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012 - 01:33:12 PM »
Joeys Place in Edmonton has been doing Mopars for years. There is a few mopar places east of Red Deer and one in Med Hat.
1970 Challenger R/T Convertible 383/auto 1 of 516 *now sold after owning for 18yrs
2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited AWD
2013 Tige' RZR 343hp
2016 PCP Challenger SRT Hellcat