Author Topic: Wow hot topic on Moparts....Galen is a member.  (Read 14908 times)

Offline schmid007

Re: Wow hot topic on Moparts....Galen is a member.
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2012 - 11:35:41 AM »
Think its bad now, you should have been around during its creation.

It gave me a headache just reading it all after the fact!  :roflsmiley:
Nobody like an E-body!

Offline Cooter

• There goes the lone Challenger............
    • christinecarclub.com
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2012 - 12:16:42 PM »
Even though I'm a member over there, I too cannot stand some of the a$$holes on Moparts. That place is a magnet for them.  Those guys have no idea who the hell they are coming at on the internet until someone shows up knocking on their door. Anyone can and usually are found online nowadays, if you aren't prepared to defend what you say in person, toe to toe, My feeling is you shouldn't open your trap. Some don't see that way over on Moparts. People are replying to that thread that I'm almost positive haven't even had dealing's with Galen. I could care less WTF either of them do, but if your just gonna come into a thread being "Sheeple" cause everybody else is bashing, your not part of the solution, your part of the problem.....
1958 plymouth Belvedere 2dr hd top "Christine" [OO)====V====(OO]
1969 dodge Charger "General Lee"         [___|______I______|___]                        
1968 Dodge Dart 2dr sedan 505" Stroker    (O]=0==========0=[O)                
1970 Challenger R/T Clone "Kowalski Special"   (OO) [___________] (OO)

Offline AARuFAST

• AARuFAST
  • Resident
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2012 - 12:35:23 PM »
Cooter I'm a newbie and don't want to step in someones other s----

But I couldn't have said it any better.

U hit it right on the head.

Enough with this let them have it on Mofarts and leave it be there  :stirpot:

Bad Brad started it.. :villagers:   :villagers:   :roflsmiley:
1970 AAR Cuda
1970 Gran Coupe Ragtop. 1 of 66
Gran Cpe Convertible 1 yr only.

" I Want to Ride "

" I tried to be normal once...
it was the most boring
2 minutes of my life!!!!"

Offline schmid007

« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2012 - 12:45:16 PM »
Even though I'm a member over there, I too cannot stand some of the a$$holes on Moparts. That place is a magnet for them.  Those guys have no idea who the hell they are coming at on the internet until someone shows up knocking on their door. Anyone can and usually are found online nowadays, if you aren't prepared to defend what you say in person, toe to toe, My feeling is you shouldn't open your trap. Some don't see that way over on Moparts. People are replying to that thread that I'm almost positive haven't even had dealing's with Galen. I could care less WTF either of them do, but if your just gonna come into a thread being "Sheeple" cause everybody else is bashing, your not part of the solution, your part of the problem.....

Amen  :iagree:

I have been a member on Moparts longer than here and finding CC.com was a breath of fresh air. Really surprised me how troll free CC.com was compared to all the other message boards I have ever been on. I've gotten some good info from Moparts but you usually have to wade through some crap to get it.
I'm somewhat of a newbie to mopars and restoration, but here on CC.com I get answers, not bull**** and arrogance when I ask a stupid question.
Funny how people use the internet as an excuse for their jerk alter ego...
Nobody like an E-body!