Author Topic: Valentines Day.. a gun... and a mocha latte`  (Read 3138 times)

Offline Ghost

• Resident
  • I miss my Barracuda :(
Re: Valentines Day.. a gun... and a mocha latte`
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2012 - 02:48:38 PM »
Even when your kids are older, keep the gun securely locked up.

Offline purple1

• Worlds first e-body trailer. Member since 3/10/05
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2012 - 03:19:34 PM »
A coworker lost her son to having a gun in the home. Even with a gun lock on the gun and having it locked in a cabinet, bullets locked in another cabinet. This child still got all the keys he needed and shot himself. Just because it is all locked up, never assume it is safe.  :2cents:

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer.    Severna Park, Maryland

Offline mojavered

• Someday!
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2012 - 03:30:20 PM »
Way to go Starbucks!
When my wife and I got married, she tried to do the whole "the kids are not playing with (toy) guns" thing and I let it pass for a short while and told her to see what happens.  She did everything in her power to throw the little guns away that come with action figures, etc...  Boys just gravitate to them by making guns out of legos, etc..  I took over from there teaching them about gun safety.  It is important as you are not always going to be with them every minute of the day.  I hope that when they are at a friends house, and there is a gun lying around, they are smart enough not to touch it and walk away.
A proper lock box, such as a safe, are perfect for keeping guns in.  There is no way that your child can get in them if YOU took the proper steps to secure the box before you walked out of the house!  remember, guns don't kill people, people kill people!

A coworker lost her son to having a gun in the home. Even with a gun lock on the gun and having it locked in a cabinet, bullets locked in another cabinet. This child still got all the keys he needed and shot himself. Just because it is all locked up, never assume it is safe.  :2cents:
Sounds like the gun was safe, her son was not.
Jason

Offline schmid007

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2012 - 04:21:01 PM »
I think we are heading there anyway and will eventually have to cross the deleware again!! If and when the people get sick of all the horsehunch that is going on. Seems judges are more and more advocating for Political groups, Politicians are writing more laws than we can keep track off, hell I bet most people in this country are breaking some law that they are not even aware of. There has beed something like 100,000 new laws put on the books since 1995. Not to mention we have insane politicians spending like there is no tomorrow, Iranian terrorist Muslims seeking nukes to attack us with, nothing being done about it , Leftist Political groups seeking the overthrow of our system, unvetted government employees, The list of endless of problems and they are getting worse the sad thing is that some people want this to happen, don't mind screwing with millions of people lives and there lies the evil in it. I am just happy im in a good place now most of us may not be in a few years.

Dogs and cats living together MASS HYSTERIA
Don,t get me wrong I am a Veteran who has put my ass on the line in defense of  :wavingflag: but  I have never seen this country and screwed up and divided as it is now. If I were the enemies of the country I would strike now!!

Sorry for the downer  :villagers: rant some can bury thier heads back in the sand now!!

:iagree: AMEN! Thank you for your service to this country, both in the military as well as being enough of a patriot to challenger the establishment!

Nobody like an E-body!