Author Topic: Show me Pics of Patina Running E Bodies!  (Read 34395 times)

Offline 'Cuda Hunter

• Sr. Resident
  • Tastes Like Chicken
Re: Show me Pics of Patina Running E Bodies!
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2014 - 01:15:29 AM »
Thanks :2thumbs:Can't read it, but Thanks alot anyway! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Offline TorOrange

• Resident
« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2014 - 04:37:06 AM »
This work?  A93 Deputy car, /6 auto, sitting for over 30 years.  Adjusted the points (the reason it wouldn't run when I bought it), topped off the fluids, new gas tank and m/c, spare wheels and tires from my '67 Charger, now daily driven exactly as you see it here.  This was taken 3 weeks ago on PCH.

Looks familiar, bought it in san fernando valley? Think I seen the ad very cool its up and running  :thumbsup:
WANTED 71 cuda / barracuda project. Prefer Black but open.

Offline cktasto

« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2014 - 11:20:42 AM »
great thread!

Offline RzeroB

• In The Lou and looking for a new (old) ride
« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2014 - 03:35:02 PM »
Hi Tom yes this was at the Easter show. I have never went and it is a huge show. They turned down over a 100 cars as it was full by 9:00 am.

I think that show is put on by the "Horseless Carriage Club" (or something like that?) so I thought that show was for the really old-school cars - like the pre WWII cars. Good to know for next year. Thanks Jeff :thumbsup:
Cheers!
Tom
St Louis, MO

Former owner of 16 classic Mopars. "It is better to have owned (Mopars) and lost then to have never owned at all" (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Offline RzeroB

• In The Lou and looking for a new (old) ride
« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2014 - 03:43:11 PM »
Couple more

Not sure these really qualify as one didn't run at the time the photo was taken & the other was about to lose it's original paint...

:roflsmiley: I love this pic! :rofl: Had me LMAO! :lol: Shows how absolutely ridiculous we can be. :smilielol:

No doors, no trunk lid, no fenders, no hood, no bumpers, no seats, NO WORRIES! Just throw in a box to sit on, pile in the pals ... and HIT IT! :burnout: :smilielol:
Cheers!
Tom
St Louis, MO

Former owner of 16 classic Mopars. "It is better to have owned (Mopars) and lost then to have never owned at all" (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Offline 67Charger

« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2014 - 03:50:06 PM »
Looks familiar, bought it in san fernando valley? Think I seen the ad very cool its up and running  :thumbsup:

That'd be the one.  Negotiated on the price due to the unknown drivetrain condition.  Adjusted the points, some carb work, some brake work, not much else and now it is my daily driver.

Offline TorOrange

• Resident
« Reply #111 on: April 24, 2014 - 03:51:28 PM »
That is awesome  :2thumbs:
WANTED 71 cuda / barracuda project. Prefer Black but open.

Offline 1 Wild R/T

• Resident
« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2014 - 11:07:40 PM »

:roflsmiley: I love this pic! :rofl: Had me LMAO! :lol: Shows how absolutely ridiculous we can be. :smilielol:

No doors, no trunk lid, no fenders, no hood, no bumpers, no seats, NO WORRIES! Just throw in a box to sit on, pile in the pals ... and HIT IT! :burnout: :smilielol:

The funniest part is it's my car but I'm not in the picture.. I wasn't there when it was taken... I suspected it had to be my car that laid the twin stripes. it was the only thing around with the HP & a locking axle... My buddies denied it at the time, then presented me an 8x10 of that photo in a nice frame at Christmas time...
JS27N0B 70 Challenger R/T Convertible  FJ5 Sublime, Show Poodle w/90,000 miles since resto
WS27L8G 68 Coronet R/T Convertible  PP1 Bright Red, Project
RM21H9E 69 Road Runner Coupe R4 Performance Red, Sold...
5H21C  65 Falcon 2 dr Wagon... Dog Hauler...

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
« Reply #113 on: May 03, 2014 - 09:09:23 AM »
That's way too funny!  :roflsmiley:
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger

Offline pinkmeepmeep

« Reply #114 on: May 18, 2014 - 06:22:08 AM »
my latest project. 1970 gran coupe. White paint is original except for doors. original 318 gran coupe with luggage rack(gone). now has a mild 68 340.  I have already purchased an aar hood and spoiler. I think I am going to paint it fm3 and quasi aar clone it. I will probably put the cuda rear panel trim, but I think I may leave the gran coupe ornaments. it is an early car. The vin is 00099

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
« Reply #115 on: May 20, 2014 - 08:56:40 AM »
Nice!  :thumbsup:
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #116 on: May 20, 2014 - 09:28:15 AM »
Looks like a nice project.

Where are you located?
It looks like Mt. Lassen in the backround.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline pinkmeepmeep

« Reply #117 on: May 21, 2014 - 11:16:34 PM »
That is Mount Baker. I live in Mount Vernon Washington. Thanks for the thumbs up. I don't really have buyers remorse, but I feel like a hoarder cuz my other cuda sits unfinished in my garage, and I bought another. The thing I find so encouraging about this car is that it is not numbers matching and I can do whatever I want. My other cars are rare and original and I feel this responsibility to leave them alone. Still, how many does one guy need? My precious

Offline Falbz

« Reply #118 on: May 22, 2014 - 03:19:43 AM »
That is Mount Baker. I live in Mount Vernon Washington. Thanks for the thumbs up. I don't really have buyers remorse, but I feel like a hoarder cuz my other cuda sits unfinished in my garage, and I bought another. The thing I find so encouraging about this car is that it is not numbers matching and I can do whatever I want. My other cars are rare and original and I feel this responsibility to leave them alone. Still, how many does one guy need? My precious

Haha I completely understand your dilemma  :2thumbs:

Offline 73ChargerSE

« Reply #119 on: June 05, 2014 - 12:31:45 AM »
Been working on my Challenger lately.  Soon to be my daily since my truck was totaled.  Lot rougher than it looks in the picture.