Naming Rights

Author Topic: Naming Rights  (Read 2066 times)

lemonboy69

Re: Naming Rights
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2005 - 10:12:29 PM »

After this post, I'm sure the FBI will be after me for treason or tryanny... LOL!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

LB

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2005 - 01:29:30 AM »
 :eekbig:
 Thanks All ... & I didn`t even have to die to get something named after me !!! :thumbs:
 As most of you have figured out I eat sleep & breath these awesome cars , it has nothing to do with $$ , just passion through & through
 I really am glad to help out with building these cars with the members here & very much appreciate the pay back with the trip to Carlisle , it will be awesome to spend far too little time with the members at Carlisle & finally put some faces to the names & make some great memories  !! While the tech is important in building & maintaining these machines , sharing the experiences is just as important , what we have built here is a great resource for all facets of owning these cars from building to driving & racing them , it makes no difference if you are going for a Gold certified resto or a friday night racer it is a part of the experience ... we all contribute is some way to what this site is , Thanks Ross for building it  :thumbs: :burnout:

:patriot:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005 - 01:41:09 AM by Chryco Psycho »

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2005 - 01:36:02 AM »
:eekbig:
 Thanks All ... & I didn`t even have to die to get something named after me !!! :thumbs:
 As most of you have figured out I eat sleep & breath these awesome cars , it has nothing to do with $$ , just passion through & through
 I really am glad to help out with building these cars with the members here & very much appreciate the pay back with the trip to Carlisle , it will be awesome to spend far too little time with the members at Carlisle & finally put some faces to the names & make some great memories  !! While the tech is important in building & maintaining these machines , sharing the experiences is just as important , what we have built here is a great resource for all facets of owning these cars from building to driving & racing them , it makes no difference if you are going for a Gold certified resto or a friday night racer it is a part of the experience ... we all contribute is some way to what this site is , Thanks Ross for building it  :thumbs: :burnout:

:patriot: Spoken like the a true MoPar Man.  :patriot:

:worship:
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2005 - 11:54:16 AM »
Well said CP!!  Well said . . .  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:     

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2005 - 03:53:18 PM »
 :beer:   :thumbs:   :beer:
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2005 - 08:35:34 PM »
Chryco, your name on the tech section is well deserved.  Truthfully, you know way too much for one human being.  You are always appreciated!

Offline HEMI HUNTER

• SERIOUS H.P.IS REALLY COOL
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2005 - 09:35:49 PM »
 ;D  Chryco your last post shows again how deserving and dedicated you are.    :laughing: by the way you better

ALWAYS be right cause I don't plan on second guessing you.

:beer:
Why are the only other cars on the road all in my rear view mirror?  Oh yeah cause I got a 440/6 pack

Thank you GOD for the "Go Fast Division"

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2005 - 01:43:59 AM »
all I can say I s try to be accurate all the time but I am human & do make mistakes , & I quickly retract them

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t