Author Topic: Any experience with S&H chrome plating in Nashville, tn?  (Read 4411 times)

Offline 70 RAG TOP

Any experience with S&H chrome plating in Nashville, tn?
« on: January 14, 2013 - 09:41:13 PM »
Have any of you had dealings with S&H Chrome Plating in Nashville, tn?  I had someone locally tell me about them, but I am interested in a second, third opinion etc.  I want to have my original bumpers rechromed (because I had thought about getting new bumpers but have read conflicting reviews about fitment and quality of the aftermarket pieces).  Advanced plating charges almost twice what S&H  has quoted me.

Thanks
Mike
Mike

Offline tonystrength

Re: Any experience with S&H chrome plating in Nashville, tn?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013 - 12:04:05 PM »
Have any of you had dealings with S&H Chrome Plating in Nashville, tn?  I had someone locally tell me about them, but I am interested in a second, third opinion etc.  I want to have my original bumpers product specifications rechromed (because I had thought about getting new bumpers but have read conflicting reviews about fitment and quality of the aftermarket pieces).  Advanced plating charges almost twice what S&H  has quoted me.

Thanks
Mike

I don't have personal experiences but I can provide you exact review of some customers. Just wait for few days
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013 - 11:58:52 PM by tonystrength »

Offline cudagirl4406pk

• Yes i am a Girl and No you cant drive my CUDA
    • Garageartmusclecars
Re: Any experience with S&H chrome plating in Nashville, tn?
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013 - 02:52:07 PM »
My husband uses the company Tri city plating in TN they are the best he has been using them for over 20 years for him and friends and they do awesome work.I would check them out if i was you.

http://tricityplating.com/
Yes i am a girl and no you cant drive my MOPAR :)