Author Topic: Well its official! - Moving Day!!  (Read 5595 times)

Offline jimynick

• Resident
Re: Well its official!
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013 - 11:24:11 PM »
Congrats and good luck on the new house Jas! Are you still in Hespeler? Ian

Offline CUDA JAS

• Resident
  • vroooooom!
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2013 - 08:26:14 PM »
Congrats and good luck on the new house Jas! Are you still in Hespeler? Ian

Hey Ian,

We are moving to Preston.  The new place is on Michael Cressent, just south of Langs drive.

Jason
74 'cuda 360/727

Gearhead: car nut, automotive enthusiast, one who loves hot rods, muscle cars, hot trucks, burnin' rubber and neck snapping performance. 

Just call me a gearhead!

Offline blown motor

• Resident
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2013 - 10:41:21 PM »
You're less than an hour from me. A bunch of us will have to get together for a drive some sunny Sunday this summer.
In search of the eternal buzz!

Offline jimynick

• Resident
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013 - 11:33:02 PM »
Hey Ian,

We are moving to Preston.  The new place is on Michael Cressent, just south of Langs drive.

Jason
Cool, you'll be pretty close to Wm. Davis school over there and it's 7-8 blocks further to Preston Public. hope everything goes smoothly getting rid of the old house and getting into the new one!  :thumbsup:

Offline jimynick

• Resident
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2013 - 11:37:28 PM »
You're less than an hour from me. A bunch of us will have to get together for a drive some sunny Sunday this summer.
I'd enjoy putting some faces to the names. Brian lives here as well and the boys and I saw his Challenger when I bought the carb from him. It's a very nice example and sounds sweet as well. My poor old gal sits waiting for me to get back at 'er, but the boys dragged my Dad's old Yamaha Venture out of the shed and we're knee deep in it already. Maybe Moparfest would be a decent gathering point? Suggestions? Ian

Offline _Russ_

• Not very family friendly!
  • Chk Chk Boom!
    • Show Me How To Live
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2013 - 02:02:23 AM »
If you have any ideas or places to get plans for a nice garden shed, or thoughts on the prefab kits, you can by at home depot etc. I would love the hear them.

Jason

Contact Cody. He's building himself a nice little garden shed. Apparently it's all DIY. Nice & easy!  :stirpot:

:clapping:

Offline CUDA JAS

• Resident
  • vroooooom!
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2013 - 02:52:10 PM »
Cool, you'll be pretty close to Wm. Davis school over there and it's 7-8 blocks further to Preston Public. hope everything goes smoothly getting rid of the old house and getting into the new one!  :thumbsup:

My daughter goes to WG Davis...the new place is a 8 min walk from the school.  She is very excited to be able to walk to school.  My little guys wil have a 15 min or so walk to shchool.  My wife is very excited to have both kids walking.

We should know by Tuesday if our house has sold!

Jason
74 'cuda 360/727

Gearhead: car nut, automotive enthusiast, one who loves hot rods, muscle cars, hot trucks, burnin' rubber and neck snapping performance. 

Just call me a gearhead!

Offline CUDA JAS

• Resident
  • vroooooom!
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2013 - 02:54:10 PM »
I'd enjoy putting some faces to the names. Brian lives here as well and the boys and I saw his Challenger when I bought the carb from him. It's a very nice example and sounds sweet as well. My poor old gal sits waiting for me to get back at 'er, but the boys dragged my Dad's old Yamaha Venture out of the shed and we're knee deep in it already. Maybe Moparfest would be a decent gathering point? Suggestions? Ian

Moparfest is always good.  I knwo of anothher show wehre we actual get to take a crusie throught the country.  Let me kwno if anyone is interested.  That or there are alwasy places for luch we can cruise to.

Contact Cody. He's building himself a nice little garden shed. Apparently it's all DIY. Nice & easy!  :stirpot:

:clapping:

I have seen that... and it is bigger than my house!  I will be opting for soemthng a little smaller!

Jason
74 'cuda 360/727

Just call me a gearhead!

Offline blown motor

• Resident
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2013 - 03:40:31 PM »
Moparfest is always good.  I knwo of anothher show wehre we actual get to take a crusie throught the country.  Let me kwno if anyone is interested.  That or there are alwasy places for luch we can cruise to.

A cruise through the country is always good. What show is that? I'm in for almost anything.

Murray
In search of the eternal buzz!

Offline brads70

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2013 - 04:48:45 PM »

A cruise through the country is always good. What show is that? I'm in for almost anything.

Murray

Keep me in the loop too!  :wave:  Best part of this site is the people I've met!  :2thumbs:
Brad
1970 Challenger 451stroker/4L60 auto OD
Barrie,Ontario,Canada
Proud to own one of the best cars ever made!!!!!

My restoration thread 
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=59072.0
 My handling upgrade post
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=73985.0

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2013 - 05:39:02 PM »
Congrats Jas....    :2thumbs:
Ken  --  In Georgia

MOPAR-------"Built To Run------Here To Stay"

Offline cudazappa

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2013 - 05:51:57 PM »
Congrats!

I (with my fiance) just bought and moved into my first place Jan 30.  So far it's been the best thing I've done to the Challenger!
1971 Challenger - AutoX project
2015 Dart GT - Daily Driver

Offline Rare_T_A

• Resident
    • Freiss Family Mopar Site
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2013 - 08:19:39 PM »
Congrads on the new home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Enjoy.
'09 Challenger R/T  5.7 HEMI Auto
'70Challenger T/A 340 727

Fargo, N. Dak.
My web Site:  http://freiss.co.nr

My Flikr Page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/102813164@N04/

I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left!

Offline CUDA JAS

• Resident
  • vroooooom!
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2013 - 01:05:46 PM »
Well, our current house sold this morining...the offer was actually last week and they removed the conditions today.

SO now it is really offical!!!  Let the packing planning and spending begin!

Oh and I really need to finish the front end rebuild on my cuda...I have not got anywhere with that! :eek4:

Jason
74 'cuda 360/727

Just call me a gearhead!

Offline CUDA JAS

• Resident
  • vroooooom!
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2013 - 01:09:34 PM »
Keep me in the loop too!  :wave:  Best part of this site is the people I've met!  :2thumbs:

I attendind this event a couple of years ago, it was a nice drive through the country, not long enough but fun!

http://www.amandascruise.ca/

It was not that big at the time, but had soem decent mopars.  The guy that puts it on drive a mopar too!

Le me knwo if you guys are intereste and I will make sure I book it in my calendar and will provide an update once they confirm the 2013 date.

Jason
74 'cuda 360/727

Just call me a gearhead!