Author Topic: DANG THIEFS  (Read 7233 times)

Offline MOPAR FANATIC

• Resident
DANG THIEFS
« on: April 03, 2013 - 06:26:43 PM »
 :swear: So i jump in my car tp go to work this morning and look down and my floor shifters pulled all the way back.i look forward and lo and behold a big empty hole in my dash.flipping thiefs stole my mp3 disc player from my dailey driver. :swear:
now i don't even have tunes or sports to listen too on my long drive to and from work,man i wish i would have caught them in the act.i was parked right in front of my bay window on the street ,slept on the coach last night and didn't here a thing.  :swear:  :pullinghair:

i hate thiefs.......................

probably lucky i didn't catch them now when i think about it.   :naughty:  :nono:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013 - 09:49:02 AM by Oldschool »
71 Challenger 340 a/t
2013 Plum Crazy Hemi R/T 6SPD

Offline brads70

• C-C.com Expert
Re: DNAG THIEFS
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013 - 06:33:01 PM »
Well that just sucks!  :stomp:
Brad
1970 Challenger 451stroker/4L60 auto OD
Barrie,Ontario,Canada
Proud to own one of the best cars ever made!!!!!

My restoration thread 
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=59072.0
 My handling upgrade post
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=73985.0

Offline dodj

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013 - 09:10:44 PM »
That sucks Dave! I thought St Paul was a quiet safe city?
Scott
1973 Challenger  440 4 spd 
2007.5 3500 6.7 Cummins Diesel, Anarchy tuned.
Good friends don't let friends do stupid things. ........alone.

Offline cuda

• 1970 340 Cuda, pistol grip 4 speed,3:91 sure grip
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013 - 07:34:32 AM »
POS low life pukes,i hate that.  :swear:

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013 - 09:14:10 AM »
That would ruin my morning . . . .   :villagers:

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013 - 09:35:31 AM »
 :villagers:  Jerks!!!!!!  I hate people like that!

Like you said, it's probably better you didn't run into them.  Bad stuff could have happened to you or you getting thrown in jail for what you may have done to them.  I always think that.  The way the laws are if the bone head stealing your radio cuts his hand on the dash , he can sue you for it.  Stupid laws.

Did you have an alarm system on your car?  :clueless:
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
Re: DANG THIEFS
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013 - 09:50:01 AM »
Well, that sux.....    :swear:
Ken  --  In Georgia

MOPAR-------"Built To Run------Here To Stay"

Offline Matt70

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2013 - 10:18:14 AM »
Sorry to hear that. Not a good way to start the day for sure......    :villagers:
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Offline aris_unlimited

• Project in full swing
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2013 - 11:33:54 AM »
I've always thought thieves were the lowest form of scum. Sorry for the crappy start to your day bud.
Cuda is gone :(

74 satellite, daily driver/project now

Offline DoNotChallengeHer

• Resident
  • Drive It Like You Stole It !
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2013 - 04:22:15 PM »
Dave, That really bites. I really dislike thieves. A couple months ago Shelby kept telling me she was getting terrible gas mileage. I had Rod tune her car up. She said it was still sucking fuel. I was with her when she got gas. Went down the next morning to go to the store. She says look , I told you I was getting terrible gas mileage. It was 1/4  tank lower from the nite before. So I hop out , flip her gas lid. And , marks from the hose. Someone had been stealing her gas for months.  :banghead:   

Offline MOPAR FANATIC

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2013 - 04:52:47 PM »
That sucks Dave! I thought St Paul was a quiet safe city?

:smilielol: Quiet safe city.  :smilielol: good one scott.........

a couple years back i was out on my deck having a cold one,it's around 1-2 in the morning and i here this sqealing of tire from a couple of seperate cars and the next thing i here pop-pop-pop............pop pop pop
one was chasing the other and they were shootin at each other.they headed towards down town st paul and then it quit after 30-40 seconds.sirens didn't come for another 5-6 minuets after.  :faint:

this is the forth car that has been broken into,my beretta's dash was trashed in that car in my drive way.my old mustang they punched out the door cylinder and stole my custom speakers out of that,and my f-150 my neighbor caught some at 12 noon goimg through my cab,he was ruffing up the punk and tryiong to hold him but he got away.  :pullinghair:
71 Challenger 340 a/t

Offline MOPAR FANATIC

• Resident
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2013 - 04:58:01 PM »
 :swear: well now my floor shifters BTSI SOLENOID MOST BE BROKEN from the little  :swear: it won't send a signal to my anti theft module in the column and my ignition key won't turn back all the way and won't come out.next thing the little  :swear: will be stealing my car.  :pullinghair:
71 Challenger 340 a/t

Offline TinCuda

• 'Cuda
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2013 - 05:38:14 PM »
There are men so incorrigibly lazy that no inducement that you can offer will tempt them to work; so eaten up by vice that virtue is abhorrent to them, and so inveterably dishonest that theft is to them a master passion. When a human being has reached that stage, there is only one course that can be rationally pursued. Sorrowfully, but remorselessly, it must be recognized that he has become lunatic, morally demented, incapable of self- government, and that upon him, therefore, must be passed the sentence of permanent seclusion from a world in which he is not fit to be at large.

William Booth

I think people that steal, have no place in society and should be put down just like an animal that has lost it's usefulness. 

« Last Edit: April 04, 2013 - 05:43:40 PM by TinCuda »
(O O [             SRT ] O O)
(O O {]{]{]||[}[}[} O O)
{||O||}

2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
1971 Plymouth 'Cuda 440-6
2008 Dodge Charger R/T Hemi
2015 Chrysler 200c AWD 3.6L
2000 Yamaha V-Max
Doing my part to leave a big carbon footprint!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2012-09-05

Offline spamtank

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2013 - 06:05:08 PM »
Dave, That really bites. I really dislike thieves. A couple months ago Shelby kept telling me she was getting terrible gas mileage. I had Rod tune her car up. She said it was still sucking fuel. I was with her when she got gas. Went down the next morning to go to the store. She says look , I told you I was getting terrible gas mileage. It was 1/4  tank lower from the nite before. So I hop out , flip her gas lid. And , marks from the hose. Someone had been stealing her gas for months.  :banghead:

Leave a gas jug with half gas and half water sitting near the car.  Guarantee they will take that too.  Then they'll get to walk home, and they won't know why.
Rick, Manchester, NH
1970 SE 383 2V AT Challenger
1977 M882/W200 Power Wagon
2013 RT Plus 6M

Offline MOPAR FANATIC

• Resident
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2013 - 06:15:33 PM »
:villagers:  Jerks!!!!!!  I hate people like that!

Like you said, it's probably better you didn't run into them.  Bad stuff could have happened to you or you getting thrown in jail for what you may have done to them.  I always think that.  The way the laws are if the bone head stealing your radio cuts his hand on the dash , he can sue you for it.  Stupid laws.

Did you have an alarm system on your car?  :clueless:

:banghead: NO alarm and didn't have it locked because my electric lock/switch's don't work.if they want it bad enough they will get in anyway.just like they punched the cylinder on my old mustang and that was parked eight fett from my bedroom window at my old apartment.

this brings back memories of my buddy years and years ago where he had his system stolen out of his full size bronco.when he installed his new unit in the dash he epoxy razor blades to the bottom of the stereo so when the P.O.S TRIED TO steal the next one,WELL YOU KNOW THE REST.

Sure enuff, a week or so later he comes out to his truck and blood all over his floor and seats,needless to say stereo didn't get ripped off.like you say,now a days he would of had a law suit out after him.  :pullinghair:
71 Challenger 340 a/t