Author Topic: CUDACHALLENGER MEMBERS !!!!!  (Read 2385 times)

Offline BIGSHCLUNK

• Sr. Resident
  • Miss NIKKI - were you this hot at 48?
Re: CUDACHALLENGER MEMBERS !!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2013 - 10:41:20 AM »
But Phil, you have a 72 with genuine 70 R/T parts!!!!!  :2thumbs:    :cooldancing:    :smilielol:
70 Chally R/T Convertible- Yes she's really got a HEMI, no she's not a Charger!
                                             [o o o o]
                                                  OO
                                                  OO 
                                              [o o o o]
https://www.aanddtruckautoparts.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

Offline cwestra

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2013 - 11:20:29 AM »
I agree, as well.  This site, and its members, have been very helpful to me over the years.  Thank God for CC.com :2thumbs:
Corey - in Northern Indiana

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2013 - 06:51:05 PM »
But Phil, you have a 72 with genuine 70 R/T parts!!!!!  :2thumbs:    :cooldancing:    :smilielol:

Hemi 70 R/T parts!!!

Ahhh, feel better now.  :woohoo: Thanks, Chris!  :thumbsup:
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger

Offline HP2

• Resident
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2013 - 10:17:44 AM »
Web forums are a lot like work or school or any other large gathering place. They all have their own identity and groups within that identity that tend to be any number of personality traits that may be more or less inviting than others. Some places are more casual, some more snippy, some more intellectual. I tend to visit them all at some time or another looking for different things, but see that they don't all cross over and aren't always the best places for all questions.

Something I don't understand is fishing for answers to identical questions over multiple sites simultainously, which I do see a fair amount of. Despite some saying they prefer one site over another, I do see to see a lot of duplicate postings across a variety of forums. Typically it is only a couple places, but I do recall once I saw the identical questionon four different sites with as broad a range of answer that I'd be surprised if the poster was ever able to really nail down an answer.

Offline CudamanTom

• Resident
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2013 - 12:18:02 PM »
I haven't done alot of prowling on other car forums once I joined here, I needed no other reason to go to others.
The knowledge and friendliness here is outstanding.  :2thumbs:
From a veteran (worked on cars in the 70s/80s) who is relearning and reliving the older days, I thank you all.  :cheers:

To add, it's funny how when we were younger, working on cars was "THE" thing. Then you get older, have a family and no spare time to even think about cars. Then my son moves out and I stop a few other busy lifestyle things, then all of a sudden I have more time on my hands and working on cars is "THE" thing again, for me anyway.

God Bless the U.S.A and C-C.COM.  :wavingflag:
1971 Cuda Vert 440-833 - (clone)
1971 Cuda 440-727 - (clone)

Because I like it fast!!!