Where is Rev????

Author Topic: Where is Rev????  (Read 1603 times)

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
Where is Rev????
« on: March 20, 2005 - 04:29:18 PM »
The following must be sung to the music of Where oh Where has my little dog gone?..............

Oh where, Oh where has our little Rev gone?, Oh where, oh where can she be?  It seems like she has been really busy, Oh where, oh where can she be????

Have you and Redline been working on the Challenger non-stop?  I can't wait to hear how close you are now!

Plum6Pak

Re: Where is Rev????
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005 - 04:35:58 PM »
 :dontknow: I wrote a PM yesterday and didn't hear back, who knows? Hope all is well and they are just busy in the garage. 

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005 - 10:11:19 PM »
I asked already too!  Haven't seen either one of them around!!  I figure they went somewhere for the weekend!!  It's tough to keep her away from the computer when they're home!!   Hope all is good too!!     

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2005 - 10:21:03 PM »
I have no more fingernails left!!  We have been in the garage everynight from 6pm to midnight, all day saturday and after church today till.....now.  We are sooo tired. :yawn:  It seems like everytime its a pretty day and we open the garage to let some fresh air in, people (strangers!!), just stop by to check out the car.  They are all very nice and friendly, so you have to stop and talk with them, but it takes up time. Redline's been taking pics, so he'll post them up on the "work completed" thread.  I missed you all!!  

WSM...I'll check my pms.  Sorry for the delay....Red's a real taskmaster!

Rev
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2005 - 10:25:37 PM »
Glad all is good!!  SWEET . . . pics are coming!!! 

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2005 - 06:24:12 PM »
 :spank: That settles it !  No more working with the garage door open, if your not going to be on site the work on the Chally is understood,.............but work, no socializing. J/K  :thumbs:

And Rev we don't need any pms report, that is information we can do without,lol  :dontknow:
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2005 - 10:02:02 PM »

And Rev we don't need any pms report, that is information we can do without,lol :dontknow:

I can't believe I actually typed that....and on THIS site of all places.   :laughup: :laughup: They just don't have a smiley to describe my laughter on that one WSM.   I certainly will not bore anyone with my pms reports....and I apologize for any visual I might have caused you.   :wave:
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2005 - 10:41:45 PM »

Plum6Pak

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2005 - 06:06:48 AM »
 :gripe: :pissed: :madvibe: :banghead: :mad: :stomp: Ask my wife if men get pms.  :grinyes:
LOL, you have never sounded angry or 'pms'ish' Rev, no appoligy is necessary, my visual was only of you and Red Line working on that beautiful Chally!  :thumbs:

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2005 - 06:09:15 PM »
we need a butt kissin smiley 4C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plum6Pak

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2005 - 08:52:32 PM »
Funneeeeee.

I'm hurt, first put in the dog house for almost nothing, now this. By the way, I was going to tell you how nice that engine compartment looks on the other thread but now I'm not too sure, you might think I'm just trying to get out of the dog house. LOL  :grinyes:  :wave:

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2005 - 09:23:55 PM »
Hey, it just might be working...    :grinyes:   :dontknow: