The Last Doghouse

Author Topic: The Last Doghouse  (Read 15281 times)

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
Re: The Last Doghouse
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2005 - 07:16:17 PM »

Burpin has a confession, burpin wasnt biting NZ leg, Burpin was doing something else on NZ leg, you know how us dogs are exspecially after being locked up for a good while. Sorry NZ and Thanks you were great.
:laughup: :laughing: :laughup: Thats it, no treats for you tonight...  :gripe:

Oh well, the best thing to come from this is I've had no complaints so far........  :laughing: :grinno: 8)
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline HEMI HUNTER

• SERIOUS H.P.IS REALLY COOL
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2005 - 07:30:41 PM »
I think I'm bothered by the gay activity   :grinyes:
Why are the only other cars on the road all in my rear view mirror?  Oh yeah cause I got a 440/6 pack

Thank you GOD for the "Go Fast Division"

Offline moparbowhunter

• MOPARS RULE AND ALL OTHERS DROOOL!!!
« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2005 - 08:12:42 PM »
im with 4C i gotta get me a bag of popcorn for the show  lol
70 Barracuda

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2005 - 08:48:07 PM »
 :laughup: Wonder if when Burpin got off my leg he was still air humping?  :laughing:

Offline mrcuda

« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2005 - 10:22:02 PM »
I was wondering why the rainbow house.  :dontknow:

Offline Burpin Chunks

• http://mikescuda.net/cuda-challenger/burpin_chunks
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2005 - 12:42:44 AM »
ahem, that was RamboHouse

And if Burpin has said it once Burpin has said it a million times, Burpin is a lesbian trapped in a mans body.

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2005 - 12:44:08 AM »
........well for a dyke you do some pretty mean burnouts "sunshine"  :laughing: :laughup: :grinno:

RedLine

« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2005 - 12:14:57 PM »
Redline has to say Burpin is one sick puppy....   call the vet April!

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2005 - 12:21:40 PM »
As the facilities manager of this prison, I have detected some breaches in our security system.  Were it not for the quick action taken by our drunk security officer, we would have had a breakout this weekend.  These security issues will be assessed and taken care of immediately.  However, the issue of drinking on the job must be handled by Personnel...aka the Warden.  I just wanted the general population surrounding this prison to be assured that security precautions are being taken to ensure the safety of the good people of c-c.com. 
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2005 - 12:51:52 PM »
Yes, my actions were quick but my drinking on duty was not professional.

I have completed a 48 hour AA service to correct the problem.  :coffee:

Sorry to whom it may concern.  8)

Offline Ghost

• Resident
  • I miss my Barracuda :(
« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2005 - 03:14:45 PM »
psst, NZ, I'll sneak in the beer tonight.  Say, about 8 pm?

Offline Burpin Chunks

• http://mikescuda.net/cuda-challenger/burpin_chunks
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2005 - 05:04:02 PM »
psst, NZ, I'll sneak in the beer tonight.  Say, about 8 pm?

Ghost is sneaking in some beer about 8, lets call ghost busters and ambush ghost, take the beer and spike it with some exlaz, that should take care of that cat lover once and for all. Then we can tie up the warden and then the rest of you can escape, Burpin will stay behind with the warden to make sure April doesnt squeel until yall are long gone. Dont worry about Burpin, Burpin will take one for the team.

PS Burpin will need a camera, Burpin wont beable to resist with April all tied up. Burpin will then mail the polariods to Meks moms house and then you can sell the pics on Ebay to finance the revolt agaisnt Dog haters all over the land.
(start with rev) she has it commin.

Offline HEMI HUNTER

• SERIOUS H.P.IS REALLY COOL
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2005 - 06:08:06 PM »
ahem, that was RamboHouse

And if Burpin has said it once Burpin has said it a million times, Burpin is a lesbian trapped in a mans body.

NO NO NO its a FLAMMINGLY gay rainbow house  :nopity:        Lesbians are the coolest people on earth.  you are a lipstick L. right?
Why are the only other cars on the road all in my rear view mirror?  Oh yeah cause I got a 440/6 pack

Thank you GOD for the "Go Fast Division"

Plum6Pak

« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2005 - 06:27:28 PM »
Ghost is sneaking in some beer about 8, lets call ghost busters and ambush ghost, take the beer and spike it with some exlaz, that should take care of that cat lover once and for all. Then we can tie up the warden and then the rest of you can escape, Burpin will stay behind with the warden to make sure April doesnt squeel until yall are long gone. Dont worry about Burpin, Burpin will take one for the team.

PS Burpin will need a camera, Burpin wont beable to resist with April all tied up. Burpin will then mail the polariods to Meks moms house and then you can sell the pics on Ebay to finance the revolt agaisnt Dog haters all over the land.
(start with rev) she has it commin.

Nice plan Burpin, but what about that other blonde dog napper? We need someone to take her out as well, maybe you could devise a plane to get them both there when you tie em up! How ever this all turns out, we'll always keep a place for you out on the lawn if you don't happen to make it out of there. But always remember, we will find a way to get you out if you don't make it. I believe TopCat may be of some help still, I know how you feel about that pu$$ but believe me, he will help, when it comes to cats, he's one you can trust!

Offline torredcuda

• Sr. Resident
  • Epping NH joined 11/23/03
« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2005 - 06:50:32 PM »
We`ll come back for ya Burpin as we need to get you out so you can show us where that original`73 440 Hemi shaker convertible is.We`ll get the gang together and cause a ruckus just outside the gate by getting into the trash,peeing on the wardens tires, pooping on the front steps and howling up a storm.When they come chasing after us you`ll have time to make your break.
Jeff
72 Barracuda 340/4spd  Torred
70 roadrunner 383/auto  In-Violet
70 Duster 360/auto drag car  (Petty Blue soon)
04 Ram 2500 5.7 Hemi