Author Topic: 72 or 3 e body found, maybe  (Read 521 times)

Offline purple6popper

• pics of my projects
72 or 3 e body found, maybe
« on: March 25, 2005 - 01:34:20 AM »
yes, i know....
 :worthless:

but i don't have any yet, or even any solid info.

how rare is a 72/3 340 car?
challenger?
cuda?

stopped by and talked to the guy i bought my purple6popper from yesterday (he had a rusty 70 cuda with a 66 hemi he was thinking of selling, and said to talk to him this spring. someone gave him $17k kkkkasssssshhhh and a project 70 ls6 chevelle for it in jan). he knows a guy who has a "72, well it might be a 73, callenger or maybe it's a cuda. it's definately a running numbers matching 340 e-body. he wants 3k for it. it's a little rusty. i'll find his number and get back to you...."

if it's a cuda, it's mine, unless the frame is completely gone. if it's a challenger, i still might scratch together the change to pick it up.

If i decide i don't want it, i'll post it here for you guys. it's in Colorado.

wish list order, any 'vert, 71 cuda, 70 cuda, 71 chally, 70 chally, any cuda, maybe a 72-4 chally. not a big fan of the 72 up chally grill and tail lights.

progress on the p6p challenger: bought '70 5 bow headliner rods on ebay for 50 bucks (advertised as 71-4), does that count?
I found the meaning of life once, but forgot to write it down.

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
Re: 72 or 3 e body found, maybe
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2005 - 09:58:45 AM »
I'd say either way, it'd be a car worth restoring.  340 Cudas and Challengers are both getting up there with collectable values.  If you purchase it, make sure it is a numbers-matching 340 car. :thumbs:  If it isn't let me know what the V.I.N. is because I may have the original block.  I'd never mind giving it up as long as I were to get another 340 to take its place. :thumbs:  Good luck with it!!!!
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin