Author Topic: E-Body Fantasy Football Leauge - Teams Wanted - 5th Year  (Read 2375 times)

Offline RzeroB

• In The Lou and looking for a new (old) ride
Re: E-Body Fantasy Football Leauge - Teams Wanted - 5th Year
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2013 - 02:00:15 AM »
I went to log into the league site http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/374116/7 and it wouldn't let me in - said I wasn't a member of the league. Could you check for me if I'm still in and if I'm trying to log into the right link. Thanks.

I got it figured out ... helps if you try to log in with the correct email account  :bigsmile:
Cheers!
Tom
St Louis, MO

Former owner of 16 classic Mopars. "It is better to have owned (Mopars) and lost then to have never owned at all" (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Offline AmazenToys

• AmazenToys
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2013 - 06:29:07 AM »
This is the LINK to get in to join

http://y.ahoo.it/MxsRLddR
1973 Dodge Challenger, Warren Michigan.

Offline 69ChargerRT

• Administrator
  • Resident
  • Its the car, right? Chicks love the car. - Batman
    • Daisy - My 1969 Dodge Charger R/T
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2013 - 11:46:02 AM »
I gotta remember some night when im home.  I don't know much about football, mostly due to la not having a team and I don't really pay attention, but this sounds like fun.  I cant get there from work, and I always forget when im at home, but ill try to remember this weekend.

Offline Sleepychallenger

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2013 - 09:41:14 PM »
I gotta remember some night when im home.  I don't know much about football, mostly due to la not having a team and I don't really pay attention, but this sounds like fun.  I cant get there from work, and I always forget when im at home, but ill try to remember this weekend.
not having a team may be in your benefit. My first year I made the mistake of taking my whole teams roster so when they were on a bye week I had no one to play

Offline AmazenToys

• AmazenToys
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2013 - 11:19:37 PM »
not having a team may be in your benefit. My first year I made the mistake of taking my whole teams roster so when they were on a bye week I had no one to play

Picks are auto picked by Yauoo Sports, you still have a choice to pre select players, but Yahoo software looks for the best p;ayer chopice, followed by bye week players not being identical, simple. I also monito everyones roster, to assure they have players in their line-up, in the 5 years, never had a Team Owner without a Team on the field for any given week.

Offline RzeroB

• In The Lou and looking for a new (old) ride
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2013 - 03:34:33 PM »
I've played fantasy football for years, but never in a Yahoo league. The setup, format and scoring system is all new to me. I don't mind the auto-pick draft, but is there a way to define your auto-pick by position? For example, lets say I want the best available QB in the first round, then best available RB in the second, then best available WR in the third, etc, etc, etc. So, is there a way I can set my auto-pick draft order up by position like that instead of the overall best available player being picked?
Cheers!
Tom
St Louis, MO

Former owner of 16 classic Mopars. "It is better to have owned (Mopars) and lost then to have never owned at all" (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Offline AmazenToys

• AmazenToys
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2013 - 06:34:54 AM »
I've played fantasy football for years, but never in a Yahoo league. The setup, format and scoring system is all new to me. I don't mind the auto-pick draft, but is there a way to define your auto-pick by position? For example, lets say I want the best available QB in the first round, then best available RB in the second, then best available WR in the third, etc, etc, etc. So, is there a way I can set my auto-pick draft order up by position like that instead of the overall best available player being picked?

The best answer I can give you, is Yahoo will define the ranking's in Yahoo, now somewhere else, CBC Sports, may not agree. But from the Yahoo ranking's, you can filter by QB, RB, WR, TE, DEF, K, and see who is ranked where. From here you can decide what position you want to pick from First, if you want a QB first, drag that QB over to your preset selection for draft, depending what position you draft, may or may not get you that player, if your first pick you sure to get, but if your last, you have a 1 to 8 chance, With the auto pick system, once I place the League as ready to draft, only at that time will Yahoo pick the draft order, then do the draft. I'll see if there is a way to pre determine the draft order prior to the auto draft.

Offline AmazenToys

• AmazenToys
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2013 - 06:37:27 AM »
I need one more Team, we need an even number, ask anyone from the site you know who may like to join

Offline 69ChargerRT

• Administrator
  • Resident
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2013 - 11:42:08 AM »
ill join.  put me down.  ill write myself a little reminder to sign up tonight.

Offline 69ChargerRT

• Administrator
  • Resident
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2013 - 11:46:11 AM »
I signed up.  never thought the work filter wouldn't block that kinda stuff, but Im in.  Old Agoura Chargers coming after you guys!

Offline 69ChargerRT

• Administrator
  • Resident
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2013 - 11:49:34 AM »
why autodraft?  wouldn't it be fun to choose our own?  Or is that something where we all need to be on at the same time making it tough to coordinate?

Offline AmazenToys

• AmazenToys
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2013 - 11:58:59 AM »
why autodraft?  wouldn't it be fun to choose our own?  Or is that something where we all need to be on at the same time making it tough to coordinate?

OKAY and Thanks - Because of the East Side - West Side time zone, it makes it difficult for a live draft, this has worked out the last 4 years, and puts everyone at the same playing field, and once the draft is done, you can go in asd Start to add/drop Players right then and there.

Offline 69ChargerRT

• Administrator
  • Resident
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2013 - 12:07:16 PM »
makes sense  probably better for me.  with what i know about football, id probably end up drafting plaxico burriss or something  :swear:

looking forward to it  :2thumbs:

Offline 69ChargerRT

• Administrator
  • Resident
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2013 - 12:45:28 PM »
damnit im picking last  :stomp:  not a great start for my inaugural league  :22yikes:

Offline AmazenToys

• AmazenToys
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2013 - 02:31:04 PM »
damnit im picking last  :stomp:  not a great start for my inaugural league  :22yikes:

picking last in the first round, but first in the second round, the draft snakes, round one 1-8, round two 8-1, round three 1-8, etc..........when your turn comes, you have 2 picks in a row..........pre rankings is the KEY, and playing smart